yupup or hapup? pt 1

Don't look at me with those eyes

Eunha huffed as she finally managed to move off the couch, she had been dragging herself around on her front legs as she couldn’t figure out the mechanics behind her hind legs.

Letting out a whine, she rolled on her back, tired. Sowon watched Eunha was great interest.

“Why are you moving around like that?”

Sowon picked up Eunha and checked her legs like she did when she treated children who had walking disabilities, pushing and stretching the limbs.

“There’s absolutely nothing wrong with your back legs.”

Yuju distracted Sowon by biting Eunha by the collar and putting her back on the couch, causing the small corgi to whine some more. SinB let out a chuff noise, Yerin glanced down, did SinB sneeze again? She rubbed SinB’s fur gently to keep her warm.

“Unnie I think she’s just playing.”

“Really? Okay I guess.”

“Do you want to order tteokkbokki?”

“Sure.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SinB stared at the red food in the plate, silently drooling over it. As a dog, she wasn’t allowed to eat it. It wasn’t because it would harm her or anything, she could eat it if she wanted to but when Yerin tried to give it to her, Sowon had stopped her.

“You can’t feed dogs such spicy things! You’ll kill the pup!”

SinB ran her tongue over her lips as the drool accumulated, she glared at Sowon who was obliviously eating her meal.

‘This darn human dare block me from my food.’

She lay her head on her paws and stared at the plate forlornly. Yerin pet her head in an apologetic manner.

“I’ll get you some other food.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(Later, in bed)

Yerin sat against the headboard, reading her book. Sowon was asleep on the couch after watching another movie, Yuju asleep in her lap. SinB crawled into Yerin’s lap as usual and Yerin grinned.

“You were so well behaved today.”

SinB huffed at her and lay her head on Yerin’s thigh, tucking under Yerin’s left arm.

“I’ll get you some tteokkbokki when Sojung unnie is gone okay?”

SinB let out a noncommittal noise and shifted slightly, her nose poking slightly under the edge of Yerin’s t-shirt.

“You’ll shift in your sleep, right?”

SinB just Yerin’s exposed skin under the t-shirt, causing Yerin to jump.

“Yah, don’t do that.”

SinB huffed once more, but reluctantly pulled away from Yerin’s waist. Yerin’s hand came down to rub at SinB’s head, in the same soothing manner that SinB loved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sowon blinked, what was this weight on her waist?

=================

This was just a quickkie, I'll update later again. Let me know if you want Soju or Wonha more. That'll affect the content I write after dinner okay? You gotta let me know otherwise I'll pick :)