Chapter Two

Fake Dreams

 

~~~~^^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~~~~ 
^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^ 
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Kyuhyun and Siwon didn’t know what to do; they both were left in the classroom; with all the stares in them. Siwon cleared his throat. “Do you, fellow classmates, happen to know where the place Hyukjae goes usually is?” He asked politely and every girl and boy in the classroom looked at him as if he were the most handsome and kind prince in the world.
 
“Yah!” Kyuhyun yelled annoyed of the awkward silence in the room. “Why aren’t you talking?!” He asked frowning deeply as his brother was taken away from him by a blond boy who happened to be really cute in Kyuhyun’s eyes.
 
“Kyaaa!” Some girls squealed making Siwon and Kyuhyun jump confused and suddenly feeling in panic. “You two are so great!” One of the girls yelled with sparkling eyes. “You must be really strong to get near Hyukjae without him killing you!” Another girl said while taking a few steps forward; making Siwon and Kyuhyun step back nervously.
 
“Not really…” Kyuhyun whispered smiling nervously at the approaching girls.
 
“You’re amazing!” Another girl said and Kyuhyun swore she had a murderous sparkle in her eyes. “Can I touch you?”
 
Kyuhyun and Siwon made a disgusted face as their hands covered their own bodies. “Back off!” Kyuhyun ordered coldly but that only made the girls squeal even more.
 
“RUN!” Siwon screamed desperately and Kyuhyun didn’t think twice before following him.
 
“What the is wrong with them?!” Kyuhyun yelled while running by Siwon’s side towards the main door of the building.
 
“The hell I know!” Siwon exclaimed. “Though I have a little idea of the responsible one.” He whispered to himself between panting as he looked up just to find a laughing Hyukjae.
 
---------------------
 
“You really look tired Kyu.” Sungmin said laughing lightly. “What happened? It seems like a bunch of crazy girls ran after you.” He mocked.
 
Kyuhyun glared at his older brother. “Ouch!” He exclaimed when Sungmin placed the ice in his ankle.
 
“Sorry.” Sungmin apologized chuckling.
 
Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and just stared at the other two boys in the room; they were currently in the nursery; he didn’t know why the nurse left without saying a word when she saw Hyukjae coming in.
 
“Stop laughing Hyuk! It’s not funny!” Siwon whined annoyed because Hyukjae still was laughing.
 
“It was!” Hyukjae said cleaning Siwon’s injury in his forehead. “The best part was when you two fell down and the girls were all over you!”
 
“You did this to me!” Siwon hissed for just him to hear.
 
“Maybe.” Hyukjae said shrugging it off and kept on cleaning the small scratch. “So great your handsome face is ruined now.” He mocked and Siwon couldn’t help but grab Hyukjae’s hand.
 
“I’ll kiss you if you keep on doing this stuff.” Siwon threatened and Hyukjae backed off; not being able to snap Siwon’s hand.
 
A kiss would mean Siwon was making a deal with him; and that kind of deal was unbreakable; Siwon had that ability; he would just imagine something and if he kissed the other part the deal would be sealed automatically.
 
Kyuhyun didn’t know he had frowned lightly at the scene; Hyukjae was taking care of Siwon’s injury and their faces were dangerously close.
 
“Fine I get it.” Hyukjae said scared and not mocking anymore. “Minnie hyung!” he screamed for help and Sungmin looked at him confused. “Can you please treat Siwon’s injury; I guess I’m not good at that.” He laughed nervously and Siwon let his hand go softly; he didn’t want them to suspect anything.
 
“S-Sure.” Sungmin said as he handed Kyuhyun the bag with the ice and went to Hyukjae’s side.
 
“Thanks Minnie.” Hyukjae said kissing Sungmin’s cheek; Sungmin giggled and started cleaning Siwon’s injury happily.
 
Both Sungmin and Hyukjae missed the frowns of Siwon’s and Kyuhyun’s face. “You can hand me the ice now Kyuhyun-ssi.” Hyukjae smiled softly at the latter.
 
Kyuhyun snapped back from his short trance and nodded before handing Hyukjae the ice bag. “Call me Kyu or something like that.” Kyuhyun said smiling and looking at Hyukjae’s eyes; smirking when Hyukjae blushed lightly.
 
“O-Ok…” Hyukjae whispered now not tearing his eyes apart from Kyuhyun’s swollen ankle.
 
Siwon and Sungmin were chatting happily in their own world as Kyuhyun and Hyukjae were in a comfortable silence.
 
“So why is it everyone runs away from you?” Kyuhyun asked looking heavily at Hyukjae.
 
Hyukjae gulped and tried hard to put a fake smile in his face before turning to see Kyuhyun in the face. “They think I’m… Umm… Special.” Hyukjae said laughing nervously.
 
Kyuhyun frowned lightly. “You do seem special.” He said looking for Hyukjae’s eyes who kept avoiding him.
 
“Oh really?” Hyukjae asked feeling suddenly uncomfortable.
 
“Yes.” Kyuhyun admitted. “You really called my attention since the first time I laid my eyes on you.” Hyukjae blushed and Kyuhyun enjoyed that; he fixed himself until their faces were just inches apart. “Now I hope you won’t reject me when I kiss you.” Kyuhyun whispered leaning down slowly.
 
Hyukjae gulped nervously; he didn’t want to reject Kyuhyun; but he was really conscious Siwon and Sungmin were there and they could see them clearly. Hyukjae did the only thing he could think in that moment. “Sorry.” He whispered and Kyuhyun stopped, feeling completely confused.
 
“!” Kyuhyun yelled taking his hands to his head. It was hurting so much he couldn’t seem to understand why; the pain went away slowly after a few seconds and Kyuhyun couldn’t think clearly after that.
 
“What’s wrong Kyu?” Sungmin asked concerned when he was already by his younger brother side.
 
“I-I don’t know.” Kyuhyun admitted and he felt dazed all of a sudden.
 
Siwon dragged Hyukjae a little far from the brothers. “What are you doing?!” He hissed and Hyukjae was just really nervous as to look away from Kyuhyun. “You can’t infringe pain in humans!” He scolded. “They might suspect something!
 
“I had no other option.” Hyukjae said looking like a lost puppy.
 
Siwon sighed. “Fine.” He hissed giving up to that lovely person in front of him. “Just make sure it won’t happen again.”
 
Hyukjae nodded shyly and looked down. “Are you okay Kyuhyun-ssi?” Hyukjae asked weakly; feeling guilty he made the other in pain.
 
“I’m fine.” Kyuhyun answered really quickly; a bright smile in his face as he saw Hyukjae was concerned about him. “But I’ll continue what I was doing once I get the chance.” He adverted smirking and Hyukjae gulped nervously; he blushed lightly as the memories of Kyuhyun’s face almost touching his came to his mind.
 
“Oh really?” He laughed nervously scratching the back of his head; he then frowned lightly when he realized he didn’t saw that coming; he didn’t predict Kyuhyun wanted to kiss him; that’s why he was panicked; because he couldn’t see it beforehand. “Could it be he wasn’t thinking doing it?” He whispered softly and nobody heard that.
 
Hyukjae was sure Kyuhyun was completely human; not because Sungmin told him so; but because he could feel it; Hyukjae felt good knowing it was like that; Kyuhyun being completely human and accepting him was the best that could actually happen to him. Siwon thought being friends with humans like Sungmin and Kyuhyun was a good idea if he wanted to become one in the future; or at least try to look like one.
 
-------------------------------
 
“What the hell Siwon?!” Hyukjae yelled when they were in front of his house. “What did you do?!” He asked amazed.
 
“I just made some improving in the house.” Siwon rolled his eyes.
 
“You added a new part!” Hyukjae snorted annoyed. “It’s my house! You don’t have the rights to change it!” He yelled mad.
 
“Fine!” Siwon yelled. “I’ll get it back to normal!” He pouted while clicking his fingers.
 
Suddenly; the added part disappeared and Siwon just walked inside annoyed because he had to undo what he lasted so much in… well… imagining.
 
“You won’t sleep in my bed anymore.” Hyukjae said threatening.
 
“Why not?” Siwon asked already sitting down in Hyukjae’s bed.
 
“Because is mine.” Hyukjae said frowning.
 
“What happened to the fluffy Hyukjae I met hours ago?” Siwon asked lifting his eyebrow.
 
“Long time he went away.” Hyukjae said kicking Siwon out of his bed.
 
“Ouch!!” Siwon hissed in pain. “I’ll kiss you if you keep on threatening me like that!”
 
“As if you could!” Hyukjae snapped. “I just realize I’m actually stronger than you!”
 
“What are you saying?!” Siwon stood up abruptly. “I’m stronger! And even if you have dozens of powers you don’t know how to control them because you insist you’re human!”
 
“I am human!” Hyukjae yelled back; their faces showing a deep frown.
 
“The first one to bring an albino wolf wins.” Siwon said smirking. “Limit time is four hours.”
 
Hyukjae narrowed his eyes. “If I win you won’t sleep in my bed anymore.”
 
“And if I win you will come back with me and you will marry him.” Siwon said and Hyukjae laughed.
 
“You sure are trying hard!” Hyukjae said. “Too bad you will lose!” He said as his body disappeared in the air.
 
“Let’s see.” Siwon said as he disappeared in air too. “!” Siwon hissed when he realized he returned to the same room. “What the hell Hyukjae?!” He yelled and he could hear Hyukjae’s laugh near.
 
Hyukjae threw a spell on Siwon so the latter couldn’t go out of the room; he wasn’t that good at spells since he was half human; but he was sure that would piss Siwon and make him lose some precious minutes. He chuckled when he heard Siwon’s yells in his mind.
 
----------------------
 
“Where the hell am I?” Hyukjae asked to himself; oblivious to the pair of eyes that have been following him since he got out of his house leaving Siwon behind.
 
Hyukjae decided to walk instead of fly; someone might see him and he didn’t want to cause even more rumors. “It’s not like if they knew me.” Hyukjae shrugged it off and started flying as he didn’t mind. “There should be tons of wolves here!” He exclaimed mad because it has been almost two hours and he still had nothing.
 
“Found it!” Hyukjae yelled happily while he saw a beautiful and white wolf resting with the whole herd. He decided to walk and he did it slowly; approaching the herd with soft steps. “Oh .” He hissed when the wolves noticed him entering their own area. All of them where brown or dark wolfs; excepting the white one; the can’s eyes and his locked for a second before Hyukjae gasped.
 
Hyukjae backed off a little before closing his eyes and breathing in and out slowly. Suddenly; all the wolves fell asleep and he sighed in relief.
 
Unknown to him; there was a person pointing a magic arrow towards his heart. “Now I’m taking you with me!” The man in the branch of the tree heard Hyukjae exclaim happily. “I won Siwon!” Hyukjae said while trying to carry on the white wolf. “So heavy!” He exclaimed latter.
 
The man in the branches smirked and looked directly at Hyukjae; knowing the latter couldn’t see him nor feel him; he was partly human after all; which means Hyukjae couldn’t notice lots of things around him; like an arrow going directly towards him.
 
“Wooah!” Hyukjae yelled with his heart beating fast as he managed to dodge the arrow. “Who’s there?!” He asked nervously; his hands shaking because someone just tried to kill him.
 
The young man in the branch hissed. “Failed.” He whispered to himself while watching how Hyukjae turned around paranoid looking for the culprit.
 
Hyukjae took the wolf in his shoulders and disappeared in the air as the man that hid himself in the tree jumped down gracefully. “I could have sworn you were an idiot that wouldn’t dodge my arrow Hyukjae.” He said as he took his lost arrow in his hands. “Now I see I have to be smarter.” He frowned and he too disappeared into the darkness of the night.
 
---------------------------
 
Hyukjae waited for Siwon to arrive; it has been almost two and a half hours since they started the bet and he was sure he won; but he was scared because of what happened; aside from the town’s people; no one ever dared to kill him like that; and he was conscious that the one who attacked him wasn’t human at all; he knew they attacked him with magic and he couldn’t feel more nervous.
 
“Siwon?” He called almost whispering while curling his body in the corner of his cold and dark room; the white can still sleeping by his side. “Can you please come quickly?” He asked with shaky voice; he knew the latter; wherever he was; was listening to his pleas. “I’m scared.” He admitted burring his face in his arms. “Please come quickly.” He begged with his tears now falling down.
 
Almost ten minutes passed and Hyukjae kept of crying; his tears not slowing down; every noise outside his house made him shiver and he was so scared; he never confronted something like that; he knew he wasn’t totally human; he knew he was special; but he wanted to believe there was still something inside him that would make him normal.
 
The wolf by his side started waking up; groaning as it felt senseless. It passed a whole minute before it tried to stand up; Hyukjae didn’t mind the wolf; he could feel the can’s bewilderment; but he was so scared to care.
 
Hyukjae jumped when the wolf was in front of him; groaning as it felt threatened. “C-Calm down…” Hyukjae whispered with a weak and shaking voice. “Please…” He was desperate because he didn’t know what was happening and now the wolf he just got was groaning at him and showing all his teeth.
 
Hyukjae took his hand to his face and started crying loudly again; he was surprised when he felt how the wolf was smelling his hair; Hyukjae turned and faced the wolf amazed; it didn’t seem dangerous anymore; it was more like if the can was comforting him.
 
He didn’t know how he ended up in his bed; with the wolf resting by his side; Hyukjae was soothing the wolf’s soft hair. Hyukjae’s eyes were swollen because he cried too much; but he was now calmer since the wolf was by his side and he felt secure just like that.
 
The can was only resting by Hyukjae’s side; actually ready to attack if anything in that unknown land surprised him. The wolf was huge and soon; Hyukjae had the enough trust in the animal as to rest his head in it and use it as a pillow.
 
Hyukjae closed his eyes as he felt the wolf’s breathing; steady and creating a beautiful rhythm.
 
“Hyukjae!” Siwon arrived panting hard and looking terribly worried. “Ahh!” He yelled when a huge white wolf was in front of him; groaning and showing his teeth; ready to attack him.
 
Hyukjae stood up not knowing when the wolf stood up too; He smiled when he knew the can was actually trying to protect him. Hyukjae stood up and kneeled down by the can’s side.
 
“What are you doing?!” Siwon hissed looking at every movement the wolf was making. “He’s dangerous!” He adverted and Hyukjae could only smile.
 
“He’s like me.” Hyukjae said soothing the can’s hair again; the wolf calmed down a little; but it still was aware of every movement Siwon made. “He’s different.” Hyukjae continued. “He understands me.”
 
“Then tell him to calm down!” Siwon hissed nervously while stepping back as the can had its eyes locked in him.
 
Hyukjae just smile and after a few seconds; the wolf was already calm; sitting by Hyukjae’s side and moving its tail weakly. “You’re a good boy.” Hyukjae said smiling brightly. “What’s your name?” He asked and Siwon breathed deeply.
 
“Can you talk with animals?” Siwon asked after a few seconds when his heart calmed down and he could sit in the next corner of the room.
 
Hyukjae shook his head. “No.” He admitted; the can crawled until it was in Hyukjae’s lap; and it was amazing how only his head was bigger that Hyukjae’s thighs together. “But I can understand him.” He said smiling when the dog closed his eyes as to enjoy Hyukjae’s petting.
 
Siwon just sighed. “Anyway…” He said. “Why were you so desperate?” He asked and Hyukjae tensed up.
 
The white creature in his lap felt Hyukjae’s fears and it started to rub his nose in Hyukjae’s cheek; as if making him know everything was alright.
 
“S-Someone attacked me.” Hyukjae said after a few seconds.
 
Siwon frowned lightly. “What kind of attack?” He asked.
 
“An arrow.” Hyukjae said now giggling because the wolf was his cheeks. “A magic one.” He added.
 
Siwon sighed. “You don’t look that worried.” He said narrowing his eyes and gasping when the creature looked at him as if already hating him.
 
Hyukjae pouted. “You say that but you didn’t come when I was crying hard!” He said childish and Siwon chuckled when the wolf groaned too.
 
“Now I get it.” He said sighing. “That pet of yours and you have connected each other; so it feels what you feel and you feel what it feels.” Siwon explained and Hyukjae gasped in amusement; turning his face to look directly at the wolf in front of him.
 
“Then its name will be Choco!” Hyukjae said happily patting the can’s head.
 
Siwon rolled his eyes. “You can’t name it like that!” He exclaimed. “That’s not a good name for such an important creature!”
 
Hyukjae pouted. “Then how do I call it?” He asked titling his head.
 
“I don’t know.” Siwon sighed. “About the arrow.” He continued serious. “Did you see who it was?”
 
Hyukjae shook his head. “I didn’t even see from where it came.” He admitted looking down.
 
“What did you feel when it was going near to you?” Siwon asked.
 
“I just felt in danger; and then my body moved by its own.” Hyukjae exclaimed shyly.
 
“Then we need to take care of-”
 
“It’s name will be Wulffrith!” Hyukjae exclaimed happily; gaining a stunned Siwon. “Do you like it?” Hyukjae asked the can and when the wolf made a soft sound he knew he agreed.
 
“Hyukjae…” Siwon called rather annoyed by Hyukjae’s carelessness.
 
“Do you like it Siwon?” Hyukjae asked again with those huge and sparkling eyes. “It means Wolf of peace!” Hyukjae said smiling brightly while his hand didn’t let petting the can’s neck.
 
Siwon sighed; those eyes made its work on him again. “I like it.” He said standing up. “Now tell Wulffrith we must sleep since is late and we have to go school tomorrow.” He said standing up.
 
Hyukjae nodded happily and stood from the floor too. “Now Wulffrith, you’ll stay in the floor until we get Siwon’s bed okay?” He asked and even when the wolf didn’t talk; Hyukjae knew it understood.
 
They all went to sleep and Hyukjae didn’t even remembered he won the bet and Siwon had to get out of his bed; he was happy enough as to let Siwon sleep with him at least for that night; he was going to make Siwon buy a new bed and bring it by himself the next morning anyways.
 
Wulffrith rested its body at the floor just by Hyukjae’s side; making his huge body rest after what it happened to be a tough day.
 
-----------------------------
 
Siwon woke up feeling stiff; he turned his body and groaned because he felt cold. He opened his eyes widely when he realized he was actually in the floor. “I fell down?” He asked amazed to himself.
 
He sat down and turned to the bed; just to frown when he saw Hyukjae was still in the bed; snoring lightly; and hugging his while and huge wolf. “Hey!” Siwon yelled annoyed just waking up the can. “Get down! I want to sleep!” He said and he swore he heard Wulffrith chuckle. “You stupid dog!” Siwon cursed narrowing his eyes and frowning deeply at the can’s guts.
 
“So noisy Siwon…” Hyukjae humbled half asleep and cuddling himself more with the wolf. “So soft and warm…” He whispered giggling because the wolf’s hair made him tickles.
 
“Fine!” Siwon yelled annoyed standing up and looking at his clock. “!” He yelled. “We’re late!” He exclaimed. “Ya Hyukjae!” He threw his shoe hitting Hyukjae’s feet just to gain a death glare from the beast beside Hyukjae. “Sorry.” He apologized not even meaning it. “Wake up your owner before he’s too late for school.” Siwon said rolling his eyes and feeling stupid because he was talking to an animal.
 
Siwon decided to not mind anymore; if the dog could understand him it was fine and somewhat crazy; still; it’s not like everything in his life was normal anyway.
 
Wulffrith stood up lazily; making Hyukjae roll in his bed as his pillow just stood up. “Mmmh…” Hyukjae just whined in his sleep and after a few more seconds he was already snoring lightly again. Siwon swore the wolf snorted and he saw how it started hitting Hyukjae’s head with his nose.
 
They’re cute. Siwon thought as he fixed his clothes; wearing the uniform exactly as it should be and not lazily as Hyukjae used it.
 
“What?!” Hyukjae groaned when his sleep was disturbed; he rolled and came back to sleep.
 
Wulffrith became desperate and started Hyukjae’s face. “Stop!” Hyukjae yelled laughing because he felt ticklish. “Hahahaha! Stop!” He ordered. “Ok I’m awake!” He said sitting up abruptly and with wide opened eyes.
 
The shot of energy he just got faded away as he instantly felt sleepy again, he rubbed his eyes cutely as the wolf by his side just pushed him out of the bed. “Fine!” He hissed when the can finally got him out.
 
“Good done Wulffrith; maybe you’re not as useless as I thought.” Siwon said chuckling and the wolf just stared at him; as if telling him he didn’t mind whatever Siwon had to say. “Ok Hyuk! We have to go now!”
 
“Sure…” Hyukjae said putting on his pants and shirt lazily.
 
“If you don’t hurry we won’t be able to go in and you won’t see Sungmin or Kyuhyun!” Siwon said and it was enough as to make Hyukjae hurry up and finish fixing himself in two minutes. “Wow! That was fast!” Siwon exclaimed amazed.
 
“Let’s go Siwon!” Hyukjae ordered. “Aish!” He hissed when he saw his clock. “We will have to teleport until the town!”
 
“Yay!” Siwon exclaimed happily. “Why not until the school?” He asked after a few seconds.
 
“Because that way they will realize there’s something wrong with me!” Hyukjae said as a matter of fact.
 
“They already know there’s something wrong with you!” Siwon snapped chuckling.
 
“Shut up!” Hyukjae snapped. “Wulffrith.” He called and the wolf just looked lazily at him. “You go out and hunt something for you to eat; I’ll come back in a few hours.” He said and when the wolf closed his eyes again he knew the can got what he said. “Let’s go Siwon!” Hyukjae ordered disappearing in the air.
 
“I’m following you!” Siwon said happily disappearing too in the air; he wouldn’t have to walk for two hours that day.
 
The wolf was left alone in the small house; it yawned and decided to just go sleep again before going hunt something.
 
-----------------------------
 
Hyukjae appeared in the forest next to the town; they still had an hour and to walk to the school would take just ten minutes since it was a really small place. “Siwon?” Hyukjae asked confused when he didn’t see the latter. Hyukjae sighed and just sat down in one of the rocks that were in there.
 
After a few minutes; Siwon arrived panting. “I got lost.” He admitted resting his back in a tree. “You sure are fast.” He said breathing in and out deeply trying to calm down his body.
 
“I am.” Hyukjae said chuckling. “We have almost forty minutes before we can go to school.” Hyukjae said throwing small rocks to the nowhere.
 
Siwon sat down still resting his back in the tree. “We didn’t really think it deeply.” He sighed. “What about going shopping?” He asked and he gulped when Hyukjae threw him a death glare.
 
“Nobody would ever sell something to me Siwon.” Hyukjae sighed. “You can go though.”
 
Siwon closed his eyes and just stood there in the calmness of the morning in the forest. “I’ll go get something for us to eat.” He finally said. “We didn’t have breakfast.
 
“Mhh…” Hyukjae just hummed agreeing with Siwon. “I’m hungry.” He admitted after a few seconds.
 
Siwon chuckled. “I’ll be back in a few minutes.” He said standing up and walking towards the town.
 
“Bring me some strawberries!” Hyukjae yelled when Siwon was already far from him.
 
“Sure!” Was Siwon’s weak reply; Hyukjae knew the latter yelled, but he could only hear it as a whisper. He sighed and rested his head in his pals as he felt boredom make its way towards him.
 
“So boring…” He whispered now just looking at a bug carrying its food.
 
“I can change that.” He heard a husky voice; he thought he had heard it before; but he couldn’t really tell since the voice was blurry.
 
Hyukjae stood up alarmed when a guy was in front of him. He was all dressed in black; he also had a mask and Hyukjae couldn’t actually imagine who it was. “W-Who are you?” Hyukjae asked nervously stepping back.
 
“Don’t you remember me?” The guy asked stepping forward as a sword made its way in his hand and appeared from nothingness. “We met last night when you went to get a white wolf.”
 
Hyukjae gasped. “You were the one who tried to kill me?!” He asked shaking nervously; the guy in front of him was taller and by all Hyukjae could see; he had a well built body.
 
“I’m not the only one though.” The guy said now pointing his sword to Hyukjae. “Just play nice and I promise you won’t have a painful death.” The guy in black said.
 
“Ahh!” Hyukjae yelled surprised by the sudden attack with the sword.
 
“You’re fast.” The guy said and Hyukjae could tell he was chuckling.
 
Hyukjae brought his hand to his chest as to calm down his already accelerated heart. “Yeah I know…” Hyukjae whispered breathing heavily.
 
The guy in black didn’t last long for him to attack again; one after one attack; not even allowing Hyukjae to attack back. Hyukjae had just time to dodge the hits and he was getting tired of doing so while the other guy seemed to be just fine.
 
Hyukjae teleported himself until he was far from the other. “I’m sorry but you started it all.” Hyukjae said while his eyes turned into a bright red and his feet weren’t touching the ground anymore; making Hyukjae stand in the wind lightly; his blond hair was getting messy with the wind that was flowing.
 
The guy in black backed when he felt in danger; suddenly feeling scared because of the sight he got; he didn’t know what was happening; nobody ever told him what happened after Hyukjae’s eyes changed color; he didn’t even know that could happen.
 
Hyukjae frowned and narrowed his eyes; making the guy in black know that the spell was already thrown. He felt a sharp pain in his whole body; it was as if he were burning inside; he let go his sword; making it fall flatly on the ground; he could feel how he was being lifted and now he was floating in the wind; but he could care less as he curled his body into a ball; trying hard the pain went away.
 
“Ahhhh!” The black dressed guy yelled in pain; his voice echoing in the whole forest. “You will die in my hands Hyukjae!” He yelled with a shaky voice. He didn’t have the strength to keep on with the fight; he arranged all his strength left and disappeared in the air; his sword following.
 
Hyukjae frowned even deeply when he could no longer see the guy in front of him. He sighed and his feet touched the floor smoothly; his eyes became once again from a dark brown and his body finally wasn’t defying gravity. “Woah I’m tired!” He exclaimed as he threw his body in the ground; just to fall on the grass and breathe in and out deeply; trying to gain once again his strength.
 
It has been almost three years since he last used his combined powers and it wasn’t an easy task for a human like him.
 
“Hyukkie?” Siwon called confused peeking at the tired Hyukjae on the ground. “What are you doing? You look really bad.” He said with a face that told Hyukjae he really didn’t seem fine.
 
“I’m tired.” Hyukjae could just say.
 
“Why?” Siwon asked curious sitting down next to Hyukjae and placing two bags full of food in the floor; taking out a little container with strawberries.
 
“Because you took too long with my strawberries!” Hyukjae hissed reaching his hands; Siwon sighed and chuckled before placing the small container in Hyukjae’s hand and started eating his own food.
 
-----------------------------
 
“You never told me he was that strong!” The young man yelled taking out his mask from his face. “It hurt like hell!” He yelled annoyed and mad.
 
“I didn’t know it either.” Another man said calmly. “At least you know you don’t have to take him lightly from now on.”
 
“I don’t see a way to kill him if we go on like this Heechul.” The young man said frowning and Heechul just laughed.
 
“That’s why my plan is really simple.” Heechul said winking. “You just have to make him trust in you as much as to let his guard down and then attack him.” He explained. “Easy huh?” He asked laughing lightly.
 
“There is another guy with him.” The young man said. “And it seems to be he’s opening up at school too.”
 
“Then you go and take advantage of that.” Heechul ordered frowning lightly. “He has to die.”
 
The young man frowned even deeper and clinched his fists. “I know.” He simply said as he disappeared in the air.
 
“You better get it started today at school!” Heechul yelled since he knew his voice could still reach the young man’s ears.
 
-------------------------
 
The rumors of another student were running in the school as Siwon and Hyukjae arrived; greeting Sungmin and Kyuhyun who were already in their seats.
 
“It seems to be he’s going to be at our class too!” Sungmin said happily. “Some girls told me!”
 
Kyuhyun was frowning lightly all the time since Hyukjae and Siwon arrived. “Hey! What’s wrong?” Siwon asked Kyuhyun and the latter just smirked.
 
“Let’s switch seats.” Kyuhyun said bluntly. “I want to sit by Hyukjae’s side.”
 
Hyukjae blushed and Siwon and Sungmin just chuckled. “Owwn!” Sungmin squealed pinching Kyuhyun’s cheeks. “My little brother is growing so fast!”
 
“Stop it hyung!” Kyuhyun whined and Hyukjae giggled by the scene; he really thought Kyuhyun was cute.
 
“Why do you want to sit next to Hyukkie?” Siwon asked lifting an eyebrow and crossing his arms in his chest; just like a father would do.
 
Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. “Obviously because I want to court him.” He said and Hyukjae blushed furiously.
 
“You can’t.” Siwon said frowning deeply.
 
“Why not?” Kyuhyun asked serious.
 
Siwon clicked his tongue. “Because he’s already enga-”
 
“GET OUT OF KYUHYUN’S SEAT SIWON!” Hyukjae yelled literally kicking Siwon out of the seat.
 
“Ouch!” Siwon hissed when his landed on the floor. “WHY?!” He asked annoyed.
 
“Come sit here Kyuhyun-ssi.” Hyukjae said softly smiling brightly and patting the seat next to him; Siwon frowned deeply.
 
Kyuhyun smirked. Sure.” He said standing up with his belongings and looking down at Siwon. “Sorry.” He said chuckling and Siwon was so sure he didn’t really meaning it.
 
Hyukjae smiled brightly and Kyuhyun smiled at him too; just looking at each other meaningful; enclosed in his own world. “Minnie told me you were a genius Kyuhyun-ssi.” Hyukjae started smiling timidly. “I hope you can help me with calculus.”
 
“My pleasure.” Kyuhyun said leaning closer. “And I hope you can help me with anatomy.” He smiled mischievously.
 
Hyukjae blushed furiously and could just nod.
 
“Attention guys!” The teacher called as soon as she stepped inside the class room.
 
Siwon was already in Kyuhyun’s seat; enjoying being pampered by Sungmin who kept on asking if he was alright and him faking to still be hurt just to have Sungmin’s attention.
 
Kyuhyun smiled at Hyukjae before leaning back again; looking at the teacher and stealing quick glances at Hyukjae.
 
Hyukjae breathed in and out; taking his hand to his chest realizing how hard his heart was beating; also realizing that Kyuhyun’s face was dangerously close to his before. He turned to the teacher lazily; trying to calm down his (he doesn’t know why) hot body. Hyukjae touched his forehead as if checking if he had fever and he sighed when he noticed he didn’t.
 
“So seems to be lots of people are moving here.” The teacher said chuckling nervously. “We have a new student.” She said. “Again.” He whispered as if she was tired. “Introduce yourself.” She ordered when the new student entered the classroom; gaining some squeals from the girls in there.
 
“Hello.” He greeted and Kyuhyun frowned when the guy in the front smiled at Hyukjae. “I’m Hankyung.” The latter said only looking at Hyukjae who gulped because he felt nervous all of a sudden; as if he knew the guy from before; a familiar voice he couldn’t really recall. “Please take care of me.” He finished up bowing.
 
That guy sure had guts. Kyuhyun decided. He felt instantly annoyed of the stares he took at Hyukjae; his Hyukjae.
 
“Take a sit Hankyung-ssi.” The teacher said with super sweet smile that Kyuhyun hated.
 
“Sure.” Hankyung said and went to the seat that was just in front of Hyukjae. “Hello.” He greeted and everybody sighed when they realized Hyukjae was charming everybody.
 
“H-Hello.” Hyukjae greeted back with a shy smile and his heart beating fast.
 
“Back off.” Kyuhyun said suddenly. “He’s mine.” He said bluntly placing his hand in Hyukjae’s waist and the latter blushed because of Kyuhyun.
 
“Is he?” Hankyung asked lifting an eyebrow and smirking. Kyuhyun felt like killing the guy right then.
 
“He is.” Kyuhyun said narrowing his eyes. “Now get out.”
 
Hyukjae just looked down and could do nothing than blush. Siwon frowned deeply at the scene. First it was Kyuhyun; and now he had to add Hankyung at the list of people to get rid of for Hyukjae to just be with his prince.
 
“So what’s your name?” Hankyung ignored the furious Kyuhyun and just sat down coolly in his seat while the teacher ignored them and kept going with the class.
 
“H-Hyuk-” Hyukjae opened his eyes widely and turned to see Kyuhyun who just placed his hand in his mouth.
 
“Don’t talk to him.” Kyuhyun said frowning. “He has the same intentions that me.” He said. “But I came first and you like me the best.”
 
Hyukjae blushed and looked away; Kyuhyun’s hand still covering his mouth.
 
“Since I couldn’t hear your complete name.” Hankyung said leaning closer at Hyukjae. “I’ll just call you Hyuk.” He decided.
 
Kyuhyun stood up abruptly. “You sure are looking for some problems here!” He said clenching his fists and not even noticing everybody in the classroom were looking at them frozen.
 
“I am.” Hankyung said standing up too; their heights equaling each other. “But not with you but him.” Hankyung smirked.
 
“Get the away from my Hyukkie!” Kyuhyun yelled annoyed.
 
“K-Kyu?” Hyukjae called shyly and Kyuhyun’s mood changed completely when he heard Hyukjae called him by his nickname.
 
Kyuhyun sat down only looking at Hyukjae. “Yes Hyukkie?” He asked softly and taking Hyukjae’s hand.
 
“L-Let’s just pay attention neh?” Hyukjae asked titling his head and Kyuhyun swore that huge and sparkling brown eyes would be the reason of his death.
 
“Sure.” Kyuhyun said smiling softly at Hyukjae who decided his notebook was super interesting.
 
Hankyung rolled his eyes and sat down again; this time looking at the front and paying attention to the teacher.
 
---------------------------
 
“I tell you there’s another guy trying to court him!” The guy in black yelled annoyed.
 
Heechul sighed. “You better win his heart or else my brilliant plan will fail.” He said chuckling. “Or is it that you don’t trust in your natural charms?”
 
“Shut up!” The guy in black hissed. “There’s no way I will lose to that stupid guy!” He said determined.
 
“You just entered school and you’re hating on him already?” Heechul laughed.
 
“No human will ever win over me.” The black dressed man said narrowing his eyes. “And there’s no doubt he’s human indeed.”
 

~~~~^^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^^~~~~ 
^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^ 
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~