Dancing Machine (Jongho)

Aurora
Please log in to read the full chapter

Powerful Handy Boy Taemin

 

Taemin is one year younger than Minho and a Ravenclaw, but that doesn't stop him from becoming one of his best friends.

When Minho first spotted him during the sorting of the new first years, he honestly just thought that the other looked rather timid and pretty in a girlish sort of way and promptly forgot him again the next day.

During that year they didn't talk or interact at all, since they never really crossed paths.

It was only during Minho's third year that he got closer to the Ravenclaw through Kai.

The two of them are very close friends and his fellow Quidditch teammate brought the other to introduce him to the game.

Turns out that Taemin is a natural talent at the sport as the whole team watches in awe as he catches the Golden Snitch with ease again.

 

 

The next few days were spent with Minho trying to persuade the younger to try out for Ravenclaw's Quidditch team and also getting to know him better. He finds out that the other is also friends with Jinki and Kibum and they both wonder why they haven't met sooner already.

As Minho soon learns, Taemin is just shy at the beginning and needs a bit of time to open up to someone but once he does, he can be a real little .

 

At least this is what Minho is currently thinking.

 

As far as he knows, his friend has gotten wind of Minho's rather big infatuation with a certain Hufflepuff shortly after he had seen him walk into a door frame just because Jonghyun had waved at him, which had been at least one year ago.

 

So Minho has every reason to be shocked when he gets to hear only now that one of his best friends is very close with his crush.

 

And this is where they are now.

 

Taemin and Minho are sitting in the yard, with the Gryffindor telling the other to finally cut his long hair short, when he spots Jonghyun at the other side.

 

To his shock the Hufflepuff cheerfully bounds up to them with a cute wave and plops down next to Taemin, warm smile intact.

Minho's big eyes widen even more as the elder starts to pet and brush through the Ravenclaw's long hair happily.

 

"Taeminnie, your hair always looks so nice!"

 

Said boy drops his head onto Jonghyun's shoulder and let's himself be pampered on in content, if he were a cat he would probably be purring by now.

 

Minho sends Taemin a betrayed and jealous look but the other just smiles smugly at him from the corner of his eyes.

 

That little .

 

 

Shortly after Jonghyun left them with one of his cute waves, Minho corners his friend.

 

"Shoot. Since when are you close with Jonghyun."

 

Being the brat he likes to be, Taemin just starts to inspect his nails.

 

"Chill, Jonghyun hyung once saw me dancing with Kai to Michael Jackson, turns out it was one of his favorite songs and has now declared himself my number one fanboy."

 

He then looks up at the Gryffindor with a teasing smirk.

 

"He likes to pamper me like a younger brother, are you envious?"

 

In turn Minho just scoffs and ignores the other's cackling because damn Yes, he is.

 

 

Taemin joins the Duelling Club in his third year and Minho soon learns that Jonghyun doesn't just like to coddle the younger, but that Taemin was actually serious when he said that the Hufflepuff has become his biggest fanboy.

 

The students are standing around the stage and Minho watches with anticipation as Taemin steps onto it. The younger possesses a certain kind of grace that suddenly makes him look older than he is in situations like these.

Please log in to read the full chapter