Of Sirens and Nymphs

Soul Bound
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wait...what trap are you talking about?!” Sunggyu asked as his head snapped to his right to look directly at Woohyun.

Xxxx 

Woohyun sighed, as he began to wonder why he just had to open his mouth.

“There’s a trap coming up. There’s this area in the forest where the grass is really green, the flowers are just beautiful and the water is clear as crystal but it’s a trap.” Woohyun said with a start before getting interrupted.

“Why would that be a trap?” Sungyeol asked with a tilt of his had.

“I was about to say but you interrupted me.”

“Oh....continue?” Sungyeol said with an awkward smile.

“It’s a trap because Sirens live there. Contrary to belief, Sirens don’t just attract people by their voice. They actually give off a fragrance that mess up your senses. It makes you feel happy and misinterpret things that you see. If you’re stuck in the Sirens trap for too long, you can start becoming delusional and paranoid. You also begin to neglect yourself which can lead to death due to dehydration and starvation.” Woohyun said with a grim expression.

“Wait how do you know this? How do we know that you’re not one of them?” Myungsoo asked with narrow eyes.

“Because I’m not a siren, I’m a tree nymph! That’s why my name is Namu Hyun!” Woohyun said with a bit of exasperation.

“You don’t Look like a tree to me though?” Dongwoo said as he began to inspect Woohyun.

“I thought tree nymphs don’t exist.”

“Yeah well they do or at least they did before someone set the forest on fire!” Woohyun said with a mixture of anger and grief.

“Oh” they all said before silence soon took over.

“Wait if you’re a tree nymph...how come you’re not...like the rest of them?” Sunggyu asked cautiously.

Woohyun snickered bitterly before spe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter