남우햔

Soul Bound
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xxxx

“You’re walking Into a trap.” 

For the first time, the bickering group fell silent. No one dared to say a word.

“H-hyung, I think the forest is really haunted! Oh my gosh, there’s ghosts here. Oh my! Oh my! Hyung!” Sungyeol shrieked as he hunched over to hide behind Sungjong. Sungjong was younger than him, but Sungyeol strongly believed that Sungjong was secretly a devil...Sungjong was scary, not that he’d ever tell Sungjong that.

“I’m not a ghost.” The voice murmured softly. So softly that it once again left a eerie silence.

“You can let me down you know?” The voice said. It was only then that the group realized that the person on Sunggyus back was moving and more importantly, speaking. Snapping out of shock, Sunggyu slowly let the male down.

“Who are you?” Sunggyu asked as he narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms while straightening his posture. His goal was to intimidate the new comer so that the male wouldn’t think to attack.

“Shouldn’t I ask you that? You’re the one who brought me here.” The male said while mimicking Sunggyus position; sadly it did not have the same effect. The male was visibly shorter than most of the group and his appearance did little to help his case. Although the group had found him in ashes, the male was oddly clean. His pale skin and dark brown hair had little to no signs of being in ash. What did show proof was the white shirt and black pants that had ash smeared into it.

“If it wasn’t for us, you’d have died from Inhaling to much smoke.” Sunggyu said with a snort, “so ungrateful.”

“So who are you?” The Male finally asked.

“We asked first so you should answer.” Myungsoo said coldly.

“Huh...whatever, you guys are the ones who will walk into a trap if you continue on. I suppose I’ll just give you names.” The male said with a shrug. 

“I’m Jang Dongw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter