2118

Soul Bound
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspired by:

Girls your age by Transviolet

With a touch of Infinite's Back and smidge of ABO universe influence.

Xxxx 

Woohyun grunted in pain as Sunggyu slammed him into the brick wall. He could feel the taller males breath on his face and his wrists were pinned next to his head.

"Do you know," Woohyun heard Sunggyu say as his lips feathered across his ear," just how much you've been driving me crazy?"

Woohyun gasped as Sunggyu bit his neck and began to . Woohyun didn't know what to feel, a part of him felt ticklish  and begun to struggle but that only seem to intensify the elders grip. However, another part of him liked it. 

"Do you know," Sunggyu said he nuzzled into Woohyun's neck," how much I wanted to tell everyone that you're mine?"

Woohyun's breaths were shallow, he was drunk off of the dominance Sunggyu showed, he was drunk off of the intensity of the small amounts of pleasure that he received. Oh Woohyun was so drunk...so drunk in love. 

A part of him felt that this love wasn't right, but a bigger part of him basked in the love that he was shown. Woohyun had always been the black sheep, the weaker link, the runt of the litter. So to Woohyun, this love, this love was something he craved. It was something that he felt he had been deprived of. 

"..then...then tell them..." Woohyun whimpered out, "...L-Let them see..."

Sunggyu grabbed Woohyun by his chin so that the younger male could look him in the eyes. 

"Ah, but why should I, hmmm?" Sunggyu question as stared into the younger's dazed eyes.

"...b-because...because I'm yours...I'm only yours S-Sunggyu...I only belong to you.." Woohyun said as his voice quivered. Woohyun felt as Sunggyu's warm hand caressed his cheek softly, as if he was some sort of treasure, as if he were something of value. Leaning into the caress, Woohyun decided, he liked this feeling...No one was ever gentle to him, no one had ever looked at him the way Sunggyu did. 

"My name sounds so good coming from your lips Woohyun-ah...." Sunggyu said with a chuckle before he kissed Woohyun. Woohyun felt his heart racing, his whole body was in overdrive, he couldn't even say what was exactly going on in his head. In fact Woohyun wasn't even aware that his body had naturally responded and by the time he did, Sunggyu's soft lips had left his own. 

Woohyun's thoughts were cluttered, it was as organized as a dumpster, but there w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter