chapter 3 (1/2)

spirited within

For the past weeks, everything seem to be fine. I did my duty well. Meeting my patients and co-workers almost everyday.

But something bothers me every single thing I do. Him, the patient guy I met at the nursery ward. He suddenly left without saying goodbye. It makes me irritated yet mixed emotions come. I guess I missed him? Quit it Namjoon, what are you thinking.

To make my mind fresh. I go out to my office going to the lobby. I sat down and start to gazed the patients walking by and bring them to the ICU and emergency room.

“You want to know what to happen to them after?”

I chuckled as I turn to look who’s speaking. My eyes got widened which I almost fell out of the chair. It’s him.. what a fate.

I nodded yes, quick sudden he cling over my arm and point straight to the operation room. “That lady who came there will birth to twins!”

“How do you know that? I said.

“I see it..”

With those eyes seeing afar? Impossible.

Few minutes. The door opened and happen to see a lady came out to the operation happily as she holds two babies.

I looked at him like I couldn’t believe what I just saw. I think he was pretty good at guessing and that’s coincidence. He look back at me like I was the loser, seriously..