Chapter one

spirited within

Everything is filled happiness with simplicity here in Seoul Center. Korea's leading hospital nationwide.

 

"Welcome! Mr. Kim."

 

I, Kim Namjoon have just been a fresh graduate from Seoul University.

 

I smiling back as I shake his hand firmly bowing politely. 

 

"I appreciate that, you can always assure me."

 

After that, whom I'm talking to is the head supervisor of Seoul Center. He tour guided me from the first place until the roof top of the building itself. It's a long story why is he doing that for me. 

 

He explained everything. I understand that I kept on nodding even it's nonsense.

 

"Now this is your office room, Mr. Kim tomorrow you'll start your duty. For now you should memorize from what I said about Seoul Center."

 

"I will do my best sir." I smile and bowed deeply until he pat my shoulder as he went out of the room.

 

I sat down quietly to look around. It was simple yet calm. Those white walls and ceilings. The soundless of aircon breezing inside the room. The gray chair infront of him. He chuckles as he lean back into his sit.  

 

"This is it Namjoon, you're now part of Seoul Center and officially now a pediatrician."