Chapter two

spirited within

After staying at my office. I have to roam around the whole building, I didn't really listen to him. But atleast I'm going to walk around and would be seeing amazing medical life.

 

I was in the elevator. I don't know where should I be going and the elevator suddenly open. I went out and found myself on the 3rd floor.

 

There are a lot of pregnant patients, smiling at me. Probably got them very happy to see a doctor like me.

 

Aside from the patients. Someone caught my attention afar in the nursery ward. I went there but had a distance to the side, I can't go to him like that. I have a shy side and what am I doing. I looked at the patient, he is still there.

 

Maybe I'm doing it right, a doctor-patient interaction is fine.

 

As I walk near, I felt nervous. Namjoon you shouldn't.

 

He was watching the babies amazingly. I reach to this shoulder. It felt cold. I must've been nervous. 

 

"You must be a proud father." I blurted out.

 

He looked at me and said. "I'm no father, I just love watching babies."

 

I didn't see that, to avoid my embarrassment. I laughed nervously and touched my nape. I don't know what to say next.

 

The guy looked at me and chuckled. "Do you find babies cute?"

 

"Of course! They are really cute."

 

He started to grin cutely, this made my heart melt so sudden.

 

"How long have you been here?"

 

"6 months and counting."

 

"That's quite long."

 

He's been staying here for a long time, I wonder if he copes the environment here.

 

"I'm Namjoon, and y-"

 

My phone rang. I quickly get it.

 

"Excuse me for a while."

 

I answered. "Hello?"

 

"Hyung.. where are you.."

 

"Jungkook? Oh- um hyung is in the hospital. Why–"

 

"I'M CRAVING FOR BIBIMBAP PLEASE BUY ME SOME HYUNG."

 

I got pissed with his annoying voice as I replied. "Okay okay I will, there's a lot of food in the fridge and next time don't call me during my work hours." I turn off my phone and went back to him.

 

"I'm sorry about that..."

 

I got shock, he wasn't there anymore. I looked around and couldn't see him. 

 

How strange and I feel bad about it. 

 

I shouldn't answer the call..