What's with this game?

Crossing the Fourth Dimension

Going through this game multiple times, I still don't get it. 

Sure, I can save my process but the routes are always the same. Whether it be the characters Luna, Sulli or Victoria all of them routes are unfinished.

It's a finished product, and this isn't suppose to happened right?

And back to Soojung, the character I'm trying to approach and yet can't.

I am simply want to approach the mysterious character that's all.

Not only do I feel like I'm not in control of this game, I also feel that this game just won't let me close the game. Not it's definitely the game, I just brought a new PC, there's no way that there's a malfunction this fast.

This game is boring and weird, I don't get it. First of all there's no ending, then one of the feature characters, Soojung I can't even approach. Then there's no ending the game since I can't exit or close the game at all. This is getting way creepier than a dating simulation game ever should be. 

I try to force shutdown my computer and that doesn't work either.

"Wait, Am! Don't shut the program, I know it's freaky, but can HELP ME!" I heard a voice call out to me.

To my surprise, it's the voice of Soojung, the mysterious character that never once I had a conversation with. This definitely breaking the fourth wall, what the heck is going on here?I must be dreaming right, or is this some part of the developer's hidden trick on the players? How does she know my name?