Game Start

Crossing the Fourth Dimension

If you were ask me to choose my favorite character it would be Soojung. 

I mean out of alll the charcters she is the one that has the most interesting personality. Would personality eve be the word to describe her? I mea she's a charcter after all.

But this game unlike others are really weird. How? Well, first of all, the most interesting character isn't appraochable at all, Soojung, the other two charcaters Luna, Victoria and Suilli are super the typical dialogue charcters that in order to win you have to gain their affections by choosing the right choices. 

Soojung, on the other hand there' no way to approach her though she is one of the feature charcters. This really weird. Even the desciption was weird, I only saw this game on Steam, the game description said, " You who see this message will be the one that alone maybe the one to save me. I've been stuck here for ages and not once was I able to come about out. This may only be the message that gets though...." 

It didn;t made much sense, you who see this message, it;s almost like breaking the fourth wall. There' no way that would happened, I mean it's only a game right?  It must be part of the deveopler's plan to make an interesting game.