Three

She's not into guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

***

 

 

"You sure, sweetie? Can you at least join as for dinner?" Mrs. Yoo stared at her daughter. Waiting for her to say yes. "It's been a long time," she added.

 

 

Seungyeon smiled at her, "Of course, Mom. Let me ask my husband." 

 

"Thank you. I'm sure your sister will be happy when she sees you here." Her mother told her and get up from her sit, "Wait here. I will just go to the kitchen." she excuse herself.

 

Seungyeon genuinely smiled at her mother and nodded. How she missed this kind of feeling. She remembered about being greatful for her parents when she decided to marry after finishing her degree. That certain feeling of happiness. 

 

 

Love.

 

 

Their parents love them so much that even risking their own lives doesn't matter. This is why she's not against about Jeongyeon having a bodyguard.

 

 

**

 

Jeongyeon felt relieved after they got home. Her bodyguard informed her that they've been followed on their way home. But her bodyguard, Nayeon lost them. 

 

 

"Finally!" she whispered.

 

 

Nayeon opened the car's door for her and she gets out, "Are you sure we are safe now?" she mumbled silently to Nayeon.

 

 

"Yes, ma'am. Nothing to worry about. We are now at your house." Nayeon assured her.

 

 

Jeongyeon nodded. "Okay."

 

 

"Jeongyeon!"

 

 

Jeongyeon heard someone calling her and saw her sister. She smiled at her and rushed to give her a hug. A very tight hug.

 

 

Meanwhile, Nayeon closed the car's door and just stayed at her place. What's on her mind? Well, she thinks Jeongyeon is kinda...

 

 

"Hi! I'm Seungyeon. Jeongyeon's sister, nice to finally meet you."

 

 

Nayeon caught of guard when Seungyeon suddenly spoke infront of her. But she remained her posture and shakes Seungyeon's hand, "The pleasure is all mine, ma'am." she smiled at her.

 

 

Seungyeon smiled back, "Ey, cut it out. Don't call me Ma'am anymore. So, you're the Nayeon my husband was talking about the other day."

 

 

"Husband?" Nayeon confusedly asked.

 

 

"Yeah. Lee Jonghyun"

 

 

"Oh. You're Police Lieutenant Lee's Wife." Nayeon was surprised. She smiled at Seungyeon and let go her hand.

 

 

"Yep!' Seungyeon smiled back.

 

 

On the other hand, Jeongyeon unconsciously observing Nayeon. The way the girl smiled and the way it talks towards her unnie. Her smile looks like a cute bunny with her adorable teeth. But why though. Why did she felt something when she saw that girls smile? She shakes her head and look away. 

 

 

'What was that? Jeongyeon, did you just? ugh.' she mentally scolds herself.

 

 

"Jeongyeon?" 

 

 

Jeongyeon heard her unnie called her from the front door of their house. She didn't notice that they've finished talking already. She mentally scolds herself again. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter