Two

She's not into guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon was facing her phone talking to someone. She was sitting not in the back but in the passenger seat, prettily. She doesn't care if her driver/bodyguard heard her complaining over the phone. 

 

"You what?" Said jeongyeon rolling her eyes as if the one who she was talking to can see. "Am I hearing things?" She added.

 

"You wanna hear it again from me? Do you?"

 

"Are you joking?!"

 

"No."

 

"Yes!" Jeongyeon laughed, a bit nervous.

 

"Told you.... I am gay jeongyeon-nie~" She heard a sighed. "We're together now and I am so happy! I love her." Jeongyeon cannot deny the truth, her bestfriend is indeed inlove. She thought of it several times. Her friend was being gay ever since she seen her. She refused that thought, always, but guess nothings wrong about it. "Believe me jeongyeonnie! I kept on pushing her away... And when she ran away... Thats what I want... But I... I kept on running after her. I just can't let go of her." Her friend added, voice was sincere.

 

Jeongyeon smiled, "You know... We were talking about me earlier..." She chuckles, "but yeah.. I am very greatfull you told me that. And don't worry, by now... I won't let you invading my bathroom when I am having my shower." She joked. "Ew~ you might-"

 

"YAH I'M NOT LIKE THAT!"

 

"Yes you are." She laughed.

 

The one who driving cleared giving jeongyeon a signal that she was with her and can hear all she was talking. The latter glanced at her and back to her window, smirked.

 

"Who is with you?"

 

Jeongyeon rolled eyes, "Why?"

 

"OMG! You're still going out with mark oppa?!"

 

"No. Momo, how many times do I have to tell you, I don't like him?"

 

Momo snorted, "Ah~ Okay. Okay. I get it."

 

"What?"

 

"You're gay also." Momo laughs.

 

Jeongyeon laughs sarcastically, "Know what momo?"

 

"Duh, ofcourse!"

 

"Am not like you."

 

"Nah. Don't t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter