One

She's not into guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"DIE"

 

Mr. Yoo massage his temple after reading the nth death threat he recieved this week. He knows it wasn't a joke, so he needs to be serious about it. He's worried about his family. Specially, his daughters. Well, Seungyeon has her own family and her husband is a police lieutenant but still he's worried. While, Jeongyeon, his youngest daugther still studying and that makes him worried. Not to mention, Jeongyeon is the heir of their family and that makes him more worried.

 

He reached his phone and dialed someone's number.

 

"Dad." the other line answered.

 

"Jonghyun. Did I disturb you?"

 

Mr. Yoo heard a small cackle, "Not at all, dad. Just reading some files. Do you perhaps need anything?"

 

"Can you do me a favor son?"

 

"O-Of course, dad. Anything."

 

Mr. Yoo let out a sigh, "Thank you."

 

***

 

"Babe!"

 

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes before facing her boyfriend. She faked a smile, "Yes?"

 

"Babe, why didn't you answering my calls and texts?"

 

'Can't he understand what that means?' Jeongyeon thought.

 

"Umm, I am... just busy. Ya know... paper works! I'm graduating this year, remember?" she let out a sweet charming smile that melted him.

 

"Oh. hehe I forgot." he shyly rubbed his nape.

 

Jeongyeon hummed. "Mark oppa, My dad called and told me to go home early..."

 

"Is that so? Umm, do you want me to-"

 

"Ah, no. I can handle. Besides, dad sent me someone to fetch me." not a lie tho.

 

Mark nods looking at her or not? Mark seemed mesmerized by something.

 

"Oppa?" she waved her hand.

 

Jeongyeon furrowed her forehead and looked at her back.

 

There it is. A lady with a suit. Its not a something. Its a someone. She shakes her head. 'Boys always be boys~' she thought.

 

"I gotta go." she said waking the guy from his dreamland.

 

***

 

"Ehem."

 

Jeongyeon heard someone behind her. But she didn't matter to look who was it, she just asked with a lazy, "Yeah?" while scanning her online account.

 

"I'm here to fetch you, ma'am."

 

Jeongyeon looked at the person who is now bowing infront of her.

 

She crossed her legs and stares, 'Wait. Is she the lady earlier?' she thought.

 

Before she could utter words her phone rings.

 

Her Dad is calling. She answered, "Dad, who the-" but then cutted by a firm voice.

 

"Jeongyeon. Don't you dare curse."

 

She clears , "S-Sorry, dad. But..."

 

"I hired a bodyguard for you."

 

Her jaw drops after hearing those from her dad. She cannot believe it. Her dad hired a bodyguard for her! Her, Jeongyeon, a 22 years old student. Who knew taekwando and took a boxing classes when she was 12 years old! Wow. Her dad must be kidding her. She can clearly defend and fight for herself.

 

She stands up and raised a brow to the lady infront of her who seems calm before answering her dad.

 

"I don't need a bodyguard dad! I can defend anf protect myself! Have you forgotten?"

 

"You need one, Jeongyeon." her dad calmly replied.

 

"No! I don't need one!" she glared at the lady.

 

Her dad sighed, "Stop being stubborn, jeongyeon. It's for your own good. So now, go home with her."

 

"No!" then she ended the call. "I'm going home all by myself." she add

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter