To Jaemin | JaeNo

NCT Dream Drabbles

It was Sunday morning and Jaemin did his usual routines. He washed his body and fix himself. It was just a normal day until Jaemin decided to clean his room -- that's not normal at all. 

" Why is it so messy? " Jaemin asked himself as he pick some dirty clothes on the floor. " Goodness Na Jaemin, you're so dirty. " he laughed at himself.

He started cleaning by picking up dirty clothes on the floor. He then started making his bed and proceed to his study table. He arranged everything according to his instinct and his likings and when he's finally done fixing everything he looked at his room to see how clean is it now. 

" Wow, I'm so proud. " 

He once again scanned the room and noticed that he forgot to clean the dirt under his bed. 

" Well . "

He get a broom and started sweeping and he accidentaly swept a box which he never saw before.

" What the heck is this box? " 

Na Jaemin is the type of person who will not be ashamed of checking someone's belongings and with that you already know what he did with the box. 

Yes, he opened it.

A dirty envelope was the only thing inside the box. It was too dusty so Jaemin brush off the dust before opening the envelope. 

He saw a folded paper which has something written on it. It's almost gome but he still manage to read it. 

To Na Jaemin 

" Wait? This is for me? " he asked himself and continued opening the letter

To Na Jaemin, 
    
     I don't know if you'll be able to read on time. But still, I want you to know the words that my heart has keep for so long. 
You're too popular for an ordinary student like me. At first, I just want to be your friend. Someone who's always with you. But as time goes by, my heart is telling me the otherwise. I don't wanna be your friend anymore. I wanna be more than that. But that's impossible right? Who am I to have Na Jaemin as my boyfriend? But still I tried my luck. I tried protected you. I tried watching you from a far. 

Remember when it rained so hard and you had no umbrella with you? It was Tuesday in the afternoon and class is over. It's raining so hard and based on the look of your face, you seem to be in a hurry. Luckily, I have my umbrella with me. I asked someone to give this to you and the moment you received it, my lips automatically curled as I saw your smile. And with that I go home soaking wet but atleast I got to see you smils because of me. That's just one of the things my love would do for you.

I thought I will stay like that. Just watching you. But God must have heared my prayers because we suddenly got paired in an activity which made us close to each other. I always thought of how this would feel and now? It's in here. Right in front of me. I would always treasure that moment. 

But you know what's the most unforgettable moment of my life? It's the day we confessed our love to each other. 
August 13, 2017. We're on our favorite place, the mini forest in our school, casuallly talking. But you suddenly stopped walking and ask me to seat for a moment and I did. I thought that it was the perfect moment so I confessed. I let my heart speak each word he wanted to say and I am not dissapointed because you reciprocate my feelings. You confessed. It was the best day of my life. After that day, we got closer and we're inseparable. Whereve you are, I'm there. I'm always following you. 

I thought the happy memories will last longer but fate won't agree. I left you. Without telling you the reason because I know, I'll be back. You got mad. You hated me. You despised me. But that's okay. I still loved you. I still watched you from behind. Just like how I used to. 

And the purpose of this letter is to explain myself. I know you're still hurting and I hope I can ease your pain with this. 

I'm dying. Even before I met you. And the only thing that makes me alive was you. It got worse. Still, I didn't mind. All I want is my last days to be happy. And of course, I want to be with you, Nana. So, I took medication. Because I want to prolong ny life. And it's because of you. I want to be with you for a long time. I didn't bid goodbye because I'm gonna be back. I'll come back for you. But, It was too late, wasn't it? Aside from I have no longer space in your heart, you already had it replaced by someone. And at this point, I just wanna die. Instead of watching you with somone which kills me slowly, I will just kill myself. 

But before I die, I want to see your smile for the last time. If you read this before August 24 then please visit me, Nana. I'll be waiting. 

Lee Jeno 

Jaemin was holding his chest because of too much pain. He's also crying since who knows when. He loved Jeno so much but the pain the latter gives him created a hatred inside him. He despised the boy so much. But now that he has his explanation, he felt sorry. He wanted to go back to the past where he and Jeno are still together. When it isn't late yet. When everything is still perfect. But he can't. 

" Jeno, why didn't you told me earlier. " he whispered as he closed the letter. 

He then realized the last sentences on the letter which made him check the calendar.

It's August 24 today! 

He didn't mind changing clothes anymore and ran to Jeno's house as fast as he could. 

He slowly approached the black gate infront of him. He's expecting someone to open the gate but no one did so he did it by himself. 

He entered the house and went directly to Jeno's room since no one is around. Jaemin is trembling. He don't know what to feel. He don't know what is he going to say when he sees Jeno. And he especially don't know what he'll do if Jeno is not in that room. 

He slowly swing the door open with closed eyes. No word can describe his feeling. 

Jeno's lying in his bed. 


" Jeno-yah. " he whispered but Jeno heared it. 


" Jaemin. " 


" I came .... for you. " he smiled at the illed boy. 

" Yes. And I'm thankful. " Jeno said and closed his eyes " Thank you, Nana and for the last time, I Love You. " 

With his last words, Jeno rested himself. Peacefully. 

" Jeno. " Jaemin cried as he witness the death of the man he loved dearly.