Walk You Home | MARK

NCT Dream Drabbles

It's 3:30 PM and you're fixing your things as class is almost over. 30 minutes is not that long but time seems to be longer for you today. When the bell rang, your face brightened and when the class is finally over, you exicitedly went out the class room humming your favorite song 'Angel'.

Your steps grew bigger as you walk towards the waiting area. Your heart is beating so fast as you approach the waiting area. Each step you take makes your heart race. It didn't take much time before you arrived at your destination. And there you saw him.

 

 


You noticed that he is still in his uniform indicating he went all the way here after school. He's seating and has earphones attached to his ears. He seems to be bored but that expression immediately fade when he saw you smiling at him. He stood up and come to you. 

" How long have you been here? Huh? " Mark asked and caress your face with his 2 hands. " I'm sorry i didn't notice you. Aigoo. Such a small bean. " 

" Who's small?! " 

" Ten hyung. " he joked which made you two laugh. 

He carried your bag and held your hands as you two walked together. The weather is cold but since you two are together, both of you felt warm. Bus stop is just nearby your school but for some reason it took both of you a lot of time before you get in there. 

" You know what? I wish your school was far from the bus stop. " Mark broke the silence. You smiled at the thought of Mark wanting to be with you for a longer time. 

" Should we move the bus stop? Or your school? " he joked but instead of making you laugh it made your heart flutter. 

Each step you take is so small. It's as if both of you doesn't want to reach the end. The bus stop. Mark talked a lot of non sense things and made you laugh a lot. He's just so fun to be with. This scenario is just so perfect you don't want to end it. You and Mark. Walking while holding each other's hand. Hearing each other laugh. It's just so perfect. But sadly, some things must come to its end. And it's the end for the two of you today. He held your hand tightly which made you look at him. " We're here. "


" I hate this bus stop. It's so near. " Mark complained kicking some stones while looking at the ground. 

" You can go now. " you told him while pulling your hand from his but he held it tightly. 

" I don't want to ... " he whispered but you heared it.

" Yah! Mark Lee. We will still see each other on Monday. " 

He was about to say something but the bus suddenly arrived. He let go of your hands but pull you for a hug. It was tight and warm. His hug was full of love. 

" Aish. I'm gonna miss you. Don't forget to text me okay? Call me too! Do everything to communicate with me. " he whispered. 

" Over hajimark. " you joked and let go from his hug. You wave at him one last time before riding the bus. 

" Go home safely!! Let's meet again on Monday!! " he shouted one last time before walking home.