(Not pro)fessor

Smiling together (idk how to make titles ok)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Baekhyun raised his eyebrows in surprise at a new guy sitting next to Kyungsoo. 

With a floating question directed at his old classmate, Baekhyun sat down at the round table on the right side of Kyungsoo.

"Who's the new guy?" Baekhyun whispered as secretively as he could and stared expectantly at his friend.

Upon hearing that, Kyungsoo decided to introduce the two boys to each other. "Oh yeah baek, his name is Jongin." As he shifted his gaze to said boy, he contimued, "And this boy over here is Baekhyun. We were from the same middle school." 

Jongin looked up and sent an awkward smile to said boy and shook hands with him. "Nice to meet you!" Baekhyun chirped and Jongin replied with a soft "You too." He couldn't always keep his energy high, especially with extroverts like the boy in front of him.

'Oh man, this guy is on the shy side too huh.' Baekhyun thought dreadfully, reminiscing on the earlier days of his and Kyungsoo's friendship. More like ignore-ship?

Baekhyun, however, had a good feeling that the two boys' relationship was going to be really warm.

Kyungsoo paid their interaction little mind as he focused on consuming his meal. He'd woken up later than expected as he had trouble sleeping in the new space, so he could not have his breakfast before lessons started. Kyungsoo was glad that he didn't have to learn anything yet because there was not way he could input knowledge into his brain on an empty stomach. Hung

Please log in to read the full chapter