First lessons

Smiling together (idk how to make titles ok)
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Boys, I am Ms Jung, I will be teaching you Korean Language here." the noise slowly intensified and Ms Jung shushed the class with a whack of the ruler on the table. 

"I'll be more lenient for the first few weeks but bear in mind - I hate it when my class is noisy. If you wish to hold a mini party during my lesson, I'll advise you to get out. You can go ahead and sleep in my class but you do NOT disrupt those who are learning. And participation in group work is only expected of everyone - don't pull down your group's grades. That'll be all for now. You can do your own stuff, but I don't want any shouting." Ms Jung warned the class.

Kyungsoo and Jongin started to chat a little about the teacher. The atmosphere in the class was already way better than the previous day's awkwardness. 

In the row behind theirs, Luhan and Baekhyun got along relatively well. This was all thanks to Baekhyun's cheerful and friendly personality. He really had a knack for bringing up the mood.

Sehun and Chanyeol sat in the back row, both teasing each other. The tall duo were easy to get along with despite the younger's cold look. The two already plotted a prank to play on the pair in front of them. Being from the same neighbourhood really connected them easily.

Kevin and Tao were conversing in fluent Chinese and inquired about each other. The taller guy had a intimidating aura which disappeared once you got to know him. Tao was shy with strangers but playful with his close friends. They were a match made in heaven - both couldn't seem to shut up around each other already.

There was, however, one table which was awfully quiet. The two sat in their seats waiting for the other to start talking. Perhaps it was luck, but just as the tension seemed too unbearable, the bell rang with a deafening chime. The two shot out of their seats and made a beeline for the door.

It may seem as though they were adamantly ignoring each other but they were both trying to deal with their own feelings.

Minseok hadn't felt his heart beat so erractically before. When he saw the younger boy, he felt a tingle in him and he just couldn't control his heartbeat anymore. Ba-dum, Ba-dum, Ba-dum. 'Ugh stupid hot guy made this happen.' Minseok mumbled to himself and t

Please log in to read the full chapter