New

Smiling together (idk how to make titles ok)
Please log in to read the full chapter
(***) means changing scenes (===)means end (/////)means start and end of flashback   Okay...... you've got this, it's just the first day..... nothing to be afraid of....... sigh

"Ugh, who am I kidding, I'm so nervous...." Kyungsoo muttered under his breath. He was still trying to calm himself down when "oof!" 

"OhmygodOhmygodI'msosorry!" He blurted out at once. He heard a light chuckle and looked up to see a boy. A very familiar one at that. "BYUN BAEKHYUN! Yah you're here too?!?!?" Kyungsoo all but shouted in his face.

"Woah, woah, woah soo. Calm down. I know you are glad to see me but did you have to scream at me like that?" said boy stated calmly. "Besides, I've never heard you scream this loud since I threw those fake bugs under your duvet. Always. Works." Baekhyun added with a hint of sarcasm.

"I didn't think I'd see you here at all! And I'm STILL traumatised over it okay, don't bring it up OR ELSE." Kyungsoo threatened his buddy with a balled up fist.

" Or else what?" Baekhyun challenged.

"You shall face my wrath!!!" He mustured his most fierce look.

"Oh I'm SO scared! Help me!" Baekhyun said with a high whiny voice. Kyungsoo returned a scoff and they both hcuckeled at their childish antics. When they both calmed down, Baekhyun started "we should probably get going now if we don't wish for our asses killed." 

"Yeah, let's go!"

Kyungsoo smiled to himself in relief as he realised that he had a friend to accompany him through his journey in the school. And with that, he momentarily forgot about his previous nervousness.

   ***

"Do Kyungsoo!" said boy raises his hand slowly while peering around. 

"Kevin Wu!" a tall and handsome guy raises his hand.

"Byun Baekhyun!"

"Park Chanyeol!"

"Kim Junmyeon!" and so on.

The teacher - Mr Kim called out all the student's names before facing the class with a practiced smile and starting with the introductions.

Class 1-2 of Namjung Boy's High listened attentively in their seats as Mr Kim went on about their upcoming curriculum. When the man ended his speech,

Please log in to read the full chapter