Back again

Smiling together (idk how to make titles ok)
Please log in to read the full chapter

a/n: I'm SO sorry but I'm really bad at continuous work, sooooo here I go!

So the first week in Namjung High wasn’t exactly what we would expect when we think of school, but we can’t blame that on a whole building filled with BOYS, right? No matter what you say, there is bound to be some weird happening in an enclosed area with hundreds of boys together. It all went a little something like this:

 ///

“PPAP!”

“I have a pen, I have an apple. Uh! Apple Pen!”

“Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

“hahahahaha!” the spectrum erupted with laughter.

  ///

It was that time of year again, Chil Yong Festival was coming right up, and hundreds of students were staying back for the auditions. Some playing pranks, some running around, and the occasional one who was actually practicing. The whole place was in absolute chaos. It was probably impossible to get the boys to calm down for a mere minute, let alone conduct an actual audition. So the school always opted for drawing lots instead. Names were jotted down, and the teacher-in-charge drew papers to choose 10 lucky groups to perform at the festival. However, there were over 120 groups which applied, so the area was chaotic.

The speaker could barely be heard because this year’s freshmen were absolutely HORRIBLE. No sense of surroundings nor respect for others. Their behavior was simply out, atrocious. The head of discipline was hollering at the top of her voice, but no one paid her any mind. She was literally on the verge of quitting this job. And she stomped out of the room to confront the principal.

The school, with around 10 years of history, was very new. Due to the lack of number of tertiary institutions (there were only 2 others, 1 girls’ school and another co-ed one). And within that short span of 10 years, there had been a massive number of replacements of the discipline head. Once, it even got so bad that the lady filed a lawsuit against the school. This matter was resolved, however, with countless negotiations by the principal.

Of course, there was one particular male discipline head who was able to control the students. He was the famous Jong-Head. When students hear his name, they all wince at their bad memories. He was capable of making even the bullies cower in fear. It was all because of that rumour.

It was just like any other rumour. According to unknown sources, Jong Head had beaten up 5 guys twice his size when he was in high school. Now, it may seem ridiculous, but many students actually believed this rumour. It was probably becau

Please log in to read the full chapter