First Meeting

My Fake Cousin, L.Joe!

Photobucket

 

 

 

"Yah! You can run but you can't hide!!" The loansharks waved their weapons around, chasing after a grown man and his daughter.

"Appa, hide here." The teenager pushed him into an alleyway and continued to run forward. She turned into a junction and stopped to catch her breath.

*Plan B!*

"Appa! Run! Don't stop!! Go ahead without me!!" She waved her hands sadly and screamed to nobody in particular. Falling for her trick, the loansharks ran past her to catch her dad.

After realizing they were pranked, the loansharks yelled furiously and went back to where Songmi was, but she was gone.

She leapt over the wall to the other side of the road. Just then, a car honked loudly.

The teen inside the car slammed his foot down on the brake, but  it was too late. Songmi fell onto the ground unconscious.

*Kekekekekekekeke* She laughed inside her head.

He quickly got out of his car and pushed Songmi. He jabbed his finger into her shoulder continuously with a skeptical expression on his face. "Yah, YAH!"

Songmi did not budge. He panicked and quickly carried her into his backseat, driving off to the nearest hospital that his family owned.

In the car, he kept looking at the rear mirror to check on Songmi. Suddenly, her eyes shot wide open and she sat up. "STOP!!"

The dude swerved his car at the suddenly scream and he slammed on his brake. "The ?!"

"Thanks for helping me get away. I will repay you! What's your name?"

 

The guy was astounded. "GET OFF MY CAR!" He yelled at her. Songmi scowled at him and twited her lips in dissatisfaction before getting off the car.