The end of us.

My Fake Cousin, L.Joe!

L.Joe's footsteps quickened and his heart started beating like a bullet train.

"No." He panted. "Please."

He ran to the departure hall of Incheon Airport and yelled her name out loud. "Don't walk out of my life again."

 

"Flight F2810E, passengers please board the plane. Last call for passengers for Flight F2810E, boarding for England, five minutes before take off. I repeat, five minutes before take off."

Songmi clutched her passports tightly and her knuckles turned white. She grabbed her luggage and a lone tear fell down her cheek. "Goodbye, cousin."

 

L.Joe left the airport devastated. It felt like someone ripped his heart out and put it in a blender.

He fell to his knees on the cold hard floor, crying his eyes out, clutching his chest.

His phone rang and he reluctantly answered it, clearing his throat. "Ne, grandfather." He muttered sadly.

"I'm sorry. I just can't see her together with you. How can you guys fool me like that?!" L.Joe's grandfather grew angrier with each word he said.

 

L.Joe's hands shook with rage and sadness. He didn't want to talk to anyone right now. "You're not allowed to see her or get in contact with her. Unless you really want to see me on my death bed." His grandfather told him grimly.

L.Joe dropped his phone on the ground and took out its batteries. His breathing slowed down and his eyes welled up with tears. "After everything we've been through....."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 2 onwards would be the beginning from how they first met till the end. Kinda like a 'flashback'. Don't worry guys, this will not be the final chapter. I like happy endings. :D So you guys just gotta keep following this story to see how they end up ^_^