Would U

The Heir Is In Love

 

 

“What on earth were you actually thinking Park Chanyeol?” Seok Jin was still embarrassed for his cousin’s somewhat thick faced attitude even if it has been three days that passed. The heir was acting like asking the beautiful idol Bae Joohyun was not a big deal. “Don’t mention me that it’s a piece of cake, it’s marriage Chanyeol. Marriage, for goodness sake! You are now the richest person in Asia and this is definitely a big deal!”

 

“Weeee!!! HAHAHA!”Chanyeol laughs childishly. He was in a good mood during that morning. He was sitting in his lazy boy spinning it as he does his usual job seemingly indifferent to his cousin’s babbling.

 

“YAH Park Chanyeol I’m being serious here!’ The secretary intentionally drops the stack of documents on his desk as he gets his cousin’s attention. “It’s marriage, and you can’t simply ask a girl to marry you in an instant like how you get everything with all your scowling!” He continues his sermon.

 

The heir stops spinning around his chair and faced his cousin. “What’s wrong asking Ms. Bae to become Mrs. Park when a year or two from now the elders would ask me to marry.”

 

“Exactly Yeol. The elders would say so much about it.”

 

“And that means arranging my marriage to some random daughter of a CEO. Tch!” The heir scoffed. “...for God knows what, they just wanted to become Park because of wealth. It says that if I find someone to marry before the elderly demanded me to get one then I could right?”

 

“Y-Yes.”

 

“Then I will marry Ms. Bae. With that, I’m doing it for the elderly’s satisfaction.”

 

“Whoa, daebak Park Chanyeol. You are the first person I know who asked for marriage before formally introducing yourself.” Seok Jin scornfully throws the heor a round of applause. He doesn’t really know where his confidence came from.

 

“Do I really need to formally introduce myself to her?” Chanyeol retorts, “She should know me.”

 

Childishly conceited. All could Seok Jin do was to shake his head thinking that Chanyeol’s level of ‘self-confidence’ is a hopeless case. “Chanyeol-ah, I know you are Asia’s richest man right now. But when it comes to winning a girl’s heart your money will not matter.”

 

“Who says that?’ The heir countered his cousin’s statement. “.. If I’m poor and I let her starve do you think Bae Joohyun will fall in love with me? Get your facts straight Kim Seok Jin! If food is the way to a man’s heart, then so is the money to a woman. Because love alone can’t feed you. You can’t buy food without money. Therefore, you need money to be able to show love.”

 

Seok Jin realizes that Chanyeol’s got a point there, although too straightforward and too realistic to the point that it’s too vulgar to be brought openly to a girl. He just facepalms and did not argue anymore. “Fine, but don't you dare mention that to Ms. Bae if you don't want to be hit with flying high heels.”

 

“Of course I won’t.” The dwarf-eared lad walked beside his cousin and sat on the side of his office desk. “But Seok Jin-ah, how do I get closer to Joohyun-ssi… I mean, Joohyun-noona?” He shyly asks lowering his head like a little boy who’s getting shy and giddy at the same time when talking about the girl he likes.

 

Seok Jin sighed, there are times that he runs out of idea with his cousin’s being out of the box. He swore he could really tolerate his bad temper, but this side of him must be worse than the first one. Get close when you barely introduced yourself properly!?!? Seriously? “It all starts by introducing yourself properly to her Chanyeol.” Seok Jin reached for his cousin’s shoulder.

 

“But I think she should know me. I’m the richest man in A-” the heir tried to insist but his secretary got really frustrated with him.

 

“Yah do you think Joohyun-ssi is the type who cares about your money?” Seok Jin shook the latter’s shoulders trying to get himself in reality. “She wouldn't work to death if she’s the type who likes to lean on men. And seriously you can never use that ’I am Park Chanyeol you should know me’ for reasoning! Because if you really want to marry her, you should be the one making effort to know her.”

 

“No, no, no no! That’s not what I’m planning to do. She already needs my help now, that’s why we should get married. Those things like getting to know her can follow.” Chanyeol shrugged his cousin’s suggestions aside. He may his own way and pattern of solving things.

 

“I know you have your ‘almightly’ ways cousin.” Seok Jin sighed frustratingly once again. “But how would you let Ms. Bae understand that brilliant idea of yours?”

 

“I already told her if she can be Mrs. Park.” the heir nonchalantly says which made his own cousin go mental breakdown.

 

Chanyeol suddenly wriggled his eyebrows like he was planning something that was out of this world once again.

 

“Don’t give me that look Park Chanyeol!” Seok Jin panics as he rolls back the wheels of his office chair. “...if you are up to doing something especially with Ms. Bae, DO NOT INCLUDE ME!”

 

The heir narrowed his eyes as he intently looks at the latter creasing his thick eyebrows, he then raised an eyebrow. “Ah, yes...send Mrs. Bae a hundred pink roses in her Nuovo fan sign this lunchtime. And make sure to provide coffee and clubhouse to those 3,000 fans right now.”

 

“W-what lunchtime?” Seok Jin looked at his wristwatch and saw that it’s quarter to 11 in the morning already. “Y-young Master…” he wanted to plead but it seems that Chanyeol will not hear him out no matter what he says.

 

“Cross the seven seas even if you have to...I’m asking you to do something for the future Mrs. Park.” the heir voiced out rather firmly this time.

 

Seok Jin swallowed the invincible lumped that suddenly formed in his throat and just nodded his head. Like a real king, the heir’s command is his law.

 

-----

 

The crowd was all hyped by just seeing the unearthly beauty Bae Joohyun sitting in the frontmost center of the newly opened NUOVO shop waving at them from time to time. This time, SM Entertainment did not hire another personal manager for her but instead made the entire Red Velvet’s manager accompany her from time to time and if the group members have individual schedules, it was made sure that “Sadness-unnie” who will accompany her.

 

At that particular signing event, it was Sadness-unnie who went with Joohyun along with her stylist.

 

How did Chanyeol know that Bae Joohyun has a solo fan signing event for NUOVO line during that day?

 

It’s because he designated a special force from the Park household’s sages to watch Bae Joohyun 24/7. Secretly, but not so secretly.

 

It was exactly five minutes before twelve noon and Joohyun was still nonstop signing and greeting the long line of fans when Eunhyuk, the silver hair and the leader of the Park sages signaled a rolling food truck of Subway sandwiches in front of the newly opened Nuovo boutique where the fan-signing is currently happening.

 

‘Free subway sandwiches and espresso coffee for Irene Bae fans, from PCY.’ says an enormous poster that was hanging on the side of the food truck.

 

Joohyun along with the staffs and NUOVO people were surprised it was not just an ordinary food truck that was usually sent by artists to their fellow artists for their fans because it could not just cater few hundreds of people, but thousands.

 

Add the fact that weird things kept occurring subsequent to the day she first encountered Park Chanyeol - the reachest heir in Asia. By the means of being weird, it meant the good weird.

 

 

It has been three days since Chanyeol’s succession ceremony and it has also been three days since those ‘good weird’ things kept happening to Joohyun.

 

First was the day after the succession ceremony in SM Entertainment during a late morning rehearsal of the group. Aside from the fact that her personal manager has been kicked out of SM Entertainment, she and the entire group had been surprisingly signed to several new cosmetic brands and beverage endorsements all under the name of the Park Group.

 

The following day was the announcement of the new ambassadress of the Park Group. With this, the entire South Korean went wild as the biggest conglomerate has never used an idol nor an actor to promote their company directly. Park Group has always been confident that they are strong enough to use those famous people as their endorsers and that smaller companies should be the one chasing their favor.

 

But this time, it’s different.

 

So rumors that Bae Joohyun has captivated the heart of the new head of the Park family arises alongside with the picture of the heir handsomely handing her a cloak on stage during his succession ceremony started swarming the net. And so the ship ChanRene has sailed.

 

With that picture, it was the first time that the entire world has seen how the Park heir really looks like. They just knew he exists, he’s almighty influence was a mere name until that moment. So, entire South Korea knew that Park heir’s Chanyeol could shame a boy group’s visual with his tall stature and uniquely handsome face. Therefore, he and Bae Joohyun would make a perfect fairytale love story on and off screen only if Joohyun would allow a younger guy be paired up with her.

 

 

 

 

“Joohyunnie -” Sadness-unnie called the beautiful idol’s attention pointing outside of the fan-signing complex.

 

“W-why Sadness-funny?” she looked at the direction where her assistant manager was pointing at. Her round eyes widened reading the enormous poster on the side of the truck. “…this makes no sense.” she mouthed. She still in awe and in the middle of contemplation whether to be thankful or be terrified with her encounter with the Park heir three days ago because the ‘good weird’ things kept on happening every single day ever since that day and she’s one of the several people on earth who believes that great things come in exchange of greater effort which makes her feel scared to openly accept whatever she’s receiving from the young heir.

 

 

Then the next thing she knew, there’s this handsome man in a sleek black suit wearing his nerdy round spectacle along with four bodyguards entering the hall holding an enormous bouquet of pink roses stealing the spotlight from her.

 

“S-secretary Seok Jin?” she creases and squints her eyes several times before deciding to stand up from her seat to take a better look. She’s not mistaken. What on earth is this again?

 

As if the long line of fans were non-existent, Seok Jin along with his sages walked to the centermost part of the hall in front of Joohyun. He stood stiffly in place extending his hand holding the bouquet of a hundred pink roses and began, “Flowers for you, my future milady.”

 

The crowd began screaming wild as the secretary knelt down and offered the bouquet of 100 pink roses to her without hearing what he said properly.

 

Reporters and paparazzi took the opportunity to flock and get the scoop. Joohyun’s been making headlines back-to-back. First, being rumored with the richest heir in Asia. And now, being wooed by the mysterious handsome “spectacle” guy.

 

Seok Jin tried to clear his name. But news scoops were so much faster than lightning and a new headline was created. And the JinRene ship was born.

 

 

-----

 

 

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!” Chanyeol berserks holding tightly at the classical French designed couch placed on the opposite side of Seok Jin’s office table. He was contemplating whether to throw that big thing on his cousin’s face or be merciful since he was the one who commanded her to surprise Bae Joohyun with a food truck and a bouquet of 100 pink roses on her NUOVO fan signing event.

 

“I - I only executed what you told me!” Seok Jin answered ducking under his office table to save his life from the wrath of his cousin.

 

“But what’s this ruckus all about?” Chanyeol points out at their 72 inches flat screen television as he literally throws the remote control on Seok Jin’s direction when a fan-girl of Joohyun was shouting giddily raising an improvised banner with JinRene written on it on the screen.

 

“Then blame DISPATCH for releasing a false - “ the secretary tries to come out from under the table but was unfortunately hit straight on the forehead by the remote control that Chanyeol just throws in his direction. “OUCH! WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU!?” He cried screaming to his cousin as he caresses his tender forehead.

 

Then the picture which Seok Jin was kneeling like a prince and offering Joohyun the bouquet of 100 roses flashed on the television along with the comment that entire South Korea was rooting to whomever Bae Joohyun will choose among the two handsome gentlemen. This made Chanyeol’s temper fumes even more.

 

He sighed, “Then why do you have to be so extra you even look like his literal Prince Charming there!? Remember I just told you to deliver her those flowers, seriously Seok Jin!”

 

“What would I do if we’re equally born handsome Chanyeollie?” the secretary defends himself.

 

“Aish, whatever!” Chanyeol huffs as he walked to the double door fridge and got a cold pack and went to his cousin’s office table putting the cold pack on his sore forehead.

 

“Thank you.” Seok Jin mutters, he knew that Chanyeol will never stay mad at him for too long no matter how their circumstance may be. And he too won't make anything intentionally to make him angry since they rely on each other for the longest time. “I never knew that you could possibly kill me because of a girl.” He began as he got the ice pack completely from his cousin’s hand. “…you must have really liked Ms. Bae.”

 

“Yah, but you are a guy too.” Chanyeol retorts. “…then what do you think of her, honestly Seok Jin-ah?”

 

“Ms. Bae is…really beautiful. Well, actually that word alone is actually an understatement. Ouch - ” Seok Jin said with eyes somewhat dazed that he received a light blow on his stomach from his cousin.

 

“See? How can I not be threatened when you’re so dreamy imagining her face alone.” the heir childishly sulks.

 

“Tss…” Seok Jin can’t help to find that childish expression from his cousin a-little-too-adorable and put an arm on his shoulders. “…that’s why don’t ask anyone to do things for you when it comes to Ms. Bae, Chanyeol-ah. She could be everyone’s temptation I should say.”

 

“But I’m…I can’t say a thing or two properly when she looks at me. Remember how I look terribly dumb in front of her during my succession ceremony.” the heir shyly confessed. Perhaps facing Ms. Bae Joohyun is one of the rare encounters where he got tongue-tied in his entire existence because his confidence is usually unearthly high.

 

“What would be her next schedule anyway?”

 

“Apparently, you made her already jammed schedule inhumanely harder.” Seok Jin replied. “…tomorrow’s her photoshoot and interview for Park Group.”

 

“Cancel all my schedules for tomorrow.”

 

“But that’s going to be a meeting with a Saudi Arabian's prince.”

 

“I don’t care. They should be chasing for me.” Chanyeol retorts as he stretches his stiffened shoulders one by one. “I should not be procrastinating about Joohyun-ssi if I really want her to become my Mrs. Park right? Because who knows, tomorrow I might have to fight with another ship for goodness sake!”

 

The secretary’s eyes widened for a moment as he smiles warmly. “Chanyeol-ah, just when I thought that you will let the entire universe chase after you forever here you are bawling over a girl.”

 

“Then what?” Chanyeol spat somewhat annoyed.

 

Seok Jin chuckles. “You must be in love. I’m glad you’re a grown man now Chanyeol.”

 

So Chanyeol used three face mask to make his already handsome face extra handsome prior to sleep during that night.

 

-----

 

As soon as the day next came, Chanyeol just finished signing the urgent paper works he has to sign and directly headed to the Park Group’s main building to witness Joohyun’s photo shoot as their company’s newest ambassadress.

 

Everyone in the company knows that the heir never liked the ambience of the Park Group’s main office and prefered working in his office in his estate because of the fact that he dislikes seeing his other relatives who he knew was greedy for their family’s wealth and probably one of them might be the person behind his parents’ death. So it was indeed a surprise for every worker there that their biggest boss visits the office during that day.

“So Joohyun-ssi, the concept of this photoshoot will be ‘A Better Life with Park Group’…so basically poising being happy and secured if you invest or purchase a product from this company something like that - “ the concept director began elaborating her the concept of the photoshoot as her stylist unnie brushes her newly styled hair. Now she’s got a see-through bangs which make her look younger by several years.

 

“Ah…uh yeah, yes…I understand.” Joohyun just nods. She was expecting that the concept would be rather formal than carefree, and it was kind of last minute concept change since the one brought about to her in SM Entertainment was a tad bit different.

 

“So this is Mr. Oh, one of President Park’s cousins. He will be your for - “ the concept director got cut when one of his staffs signaled him that the heir suddenly arrives along with his ever so loyal secretary.

 

 

“Just Sehun…call me Sehun.” the undeniably handsome lad who was just introduced to her extended his hand for a casual handshake.

 

“Uh, Sehun…Sehun-ssi…” the belle initially hesitates to grab his hand but it will be rude if she wouldn’t and so she shook his hand briefly.

 

 

 

“Aisshhh…” Chanyeol slowly shook his head from side to side the moment he saw Joohyun shaking hands with his most hated cousin Sehun. Because as much as he detests his parents, he and Sehun never get along well because of his innately rude and greedy behavior and his unfair treatment towards to Seok Jin especially when they were still younger like the secretary was a second-class citizen in their family. Sehun never treated Seok Jin like their actual cousin but a servant.

 

And now, the jerk is trying to do some advancement to the apple of his eyes Bae Joohyun. He could not tolerate another ship to sail with Joohyun.

 

As everyone in the studio bowed to him as he passed by going to Sehun and Joohyun direction, Chanyeol questioned the concept director. “Who told you that Ms. Bae needs a partner in this photoshoot?”

 

“W-Well, Mr. Oh Sehun’s mother suggested that it would be more appealing to the mass if Ms. Bae would team up promoting Park Group last minute, Y-young Master.” the concept director’s knees suddenly felt jelly hearing the heir’s somewhat disapproving statement.

 

Chanyeol automatically reached Joohyun’s hand that was held by Sehun and put it down. His eyes were unrelentingly glaring at his chic cousin’s face. “Uh, appealing you say?” He then faced the concept director.

 

“Y-yes, Young Master.”

 

“Then if you want what’s the most appealing to the mass, why not Ms. Bae be partnered with Young Master in this photoshoot?” Seok Jin suddenly suggested out of nowhere.

 

This time Chanyeol’s glare transferred to his ever-so-loving cousin and secretary as he was millisecond bowled over by his sudden suggestion.

 

“Y-Yes he is here. Why not use him anyway?” Seok Jin musters up all his courage. Chanyeol cannot chicken out in this situation especially if there’s Sehun, their most hated cousin on the side trying to score on Ms. Bae. Chanyeol might get enraged at him later, but he needed some push or else ChanRene will not sail. “You can do it!” Seok Jin discreetly mouthed to his cousin from a short distance.

 

Everyone in the venue agreed with Seok Jin’s suggestion which made Sehun being cast aside.

 

 

 

 

“This dirty brat always tailing our dumb prince cousin.” Sehun scoffs as he angrily pokes the inside of his cheek with his tongue with his arms crossed as he watched the crew do Ms. Bae’s and Chanyeol’s makeup and eventually eyed the one who made his mother’s plan fail, Seok Jin.

 

He never liked Seok Jin’s existence in their family nor was his parents. For him, the secretary was nothing but a mere servant, he is ashamed that they’re connected by blood and his anger towards the latter just worsens when Chanyeol’s parents died and the secretary needed to move in to become the heir’s wingman. He could not understand how the latter might be a lowly servant but luck never left his side getting all the favor of the heir.

 

 

 

And so the photo shoot began with the last minute decided concept that the concept director brought about. But instead of being partnered by Oh Sehun, Joohyun gets partnered with the heir.

 

It went on just fine, but there were several awkward moments together. Like when they have to act out like a young couple holding each others’ hands while looking at each other, Chanyeol staring at Joohyun who was looking from a distance, Joohyun looking at the dreamy Chanyeol and a couple shot where Chanyeol has to wrap his arms around Joohyun’s tiny waist.

 

The last one kind of took several extra takes as Chanyeol kept making an awkward facial expression and could not wrap his arms around the belle’s waist comfortably. Likewise, Joohyun could not pose a genuine smile in the camera because of the physical contact.

 

“Is it okay already?” Chanyeol shyly asked the photographer. For the first time, he could not shout at them since he is the one who kept making mistakes.

 

“Uhh…Mr. Park, I mean…Young Master, let’s take a few more, eh? How about you lean your chin on Ms. Bae’s right shoulder and slightly lean the side of your head on hers.” the photographer suggested ministering that they should lean on each others’ heads side to side from a few meters distance. Then he noticed that the heir has a deep handsome dimple on his right cheek as he makes a re-affirming face. “Yes, tilt your head more just like that Young Master, and maybe just close your eyes and poise that dashing dimple of yours. And 1, 2, 3…” the photographer captures the shot as Joohyun naturally side glanced at the heir for getting curious how he exactly looks like sporting his dimple.

 

“Uh…ooohhh. AWWW! - “ the photographer, Sadness-unnie, stylist-unnie and Seok Jin chorused in amazement that despite Joohyun wrongly turned to Chanyeol, it even makes their photographs look natural and beautiful - literally like a young couple.

 

Handsome. Joohyun almost mouthed as she stares a little more on Chanyeol who was still leaning on her with eyes closed and still sporting his dimple. She also noticed the other superior features that would certainly become shaper and make him more dashing in few years time. His apparent double eyelids pointed nose, manly

Adam’s apple and oddly pleasant elf-ears which cutely moves in its place whenever he makes a big reaction. She then tried to poke the latter’s dimple with her pointing finger mind still in daze forgetting about the camera flashes and that they were in the midst of a photoshoot.

 

“Hmm?” Chanyeol suddenly opens his eyes as he felt that his right cheek was poking lightly and saw Joohyun looking at him. “Uh -oh!” his expression suddenly stiffens as he moves away from his head from the latter but strains his arms tighter around her waist which technically made him embrace the latter tighter. Awkward.

 

The next thing they knew, everyone in the room was screaming for them.

 

Alas! ChanRene is sailing!

 

 

 

 

Well, except for Sehun who was pissed off by everyone’s reaction. He’s been having an interest in Bae Joohyun for quite some time and he blames Seok Jin for ruining his supposed to be the moment with the belle.

 

He then silently walks behind the handsome secretary and forcefully dragged him from the back of his collar out of the vicinity.

 

Seok Jin attempted to retrieve himself but Sehun was quick to punch him from the gut and to no avail walked with him.

 

 

 

 

 

As the photoshoot comes to an end, both Chanyeol and Joohyun thanked all the staffs and producers who made it possible. The heir mused them to take time and enjoy the luxurious meal he prepared for everyone.

 

Everyone really enjoyed his treat and so was Joohyun. But apparently, there’s this awkward atmosphere automatically building up between them when they come near each other.

 

“Uh, did you enjoy the food?” Chanyeol randomly asked in order to make a conversation with the beautiful idol.

Joohyun just meekly nods as she stares at the half-empty champagne glass she was holding in order to avoid eye contact with Chanyeol. She can’t get over with the fact that she gawks at his face in the middle of their photoshoot, and it was definitely unprofessional and immature of her although everyone kept on praising their good chemistry.

 

Chanyeol needed to man up, the latter was obviously feeling awkward with him and it’s his responsibility as a guy to make the atmosphere comfortable for them. So he asks again, “Would you mind if we walk around the office vicinity Ms. Bae - I mean Joohyun-noona?” He remembers that Joohyun preferred to be called casually.

 

“Hmm…hm.” the belle hums in agreement as she looked up to the lanky lad who was standing in front of her. Again, she met his gaze and she can’t help to feel shy. But there’s no turning back now since she already agreed to his offer to walk around the company premises.

 

 

While walking around the big halls of the Park Group building Chanyeol and Joohyun kept asking questions to one another. It was off and both were stiff, walking side by side but approximately half a meter apart from one another as if avoiding further physical contacts that can occur but kept on stealing glances from one another from time to time.

 

“So you like purple, you don’t go out too much but loves to clean the house and cook for the younger members. But what’s your favorite item in the house?” Chanyeol curiously asks apparently remembering all the details which the belle was telling him.

 

“Uh…ah…” Joohyun just smiles, she was hesitant and was rather embarrassed to confess.

 

“Come on, Joohyun-noona you already know that I like eating Galbi and Tongkatsu…and that the first artist I knew and admired is 2ne1’s Dara…so I should at least know what exactly is the item you like in your house.” the heir insisted rather childishly, getting carried away by their conversation.

 

Joohyun laughs at the lad’s reaction but got slightly irritated with the mention of Dara’s name. “It would be weird to know, but I’m fond of fabric Conditioners, Yeol.” She addressed him casually. “So…Dara…” she suddenly mutters and their already pleasant atmosphere instantly turned awkward once again.

 

He sensed that he made a mistake and should say something to redeem his self. “But I like Peek-A-Boo now…you know…Restart a game doljinhae rollinghae Blanka ~” He even snag his favorite line which happens to be Joohyun’s line.

 

Joohyun just smiled and suppressed her laughter at how silly Chanyeol looked at that very moment. She never imagined that the lad would act childishly because it’s so out of his ‘easily infuriated’ nature.

 

‘W-why?” Chanyeol suddenly stopped and gave her a questioning look.

 

“Nothing, nothing!” the belle covered to hide her smile. You’re so cute Chanyeol.

 

“Uhm…ah Joohyun-noona.” Chanyeol suddenly stretches out his arms in the air. He was trying to compose himself discreetly as he wanted to ask the latter about her answer to his previous offer - to become Mrs. Park.

 

“What is it Chanyeol-ah?”

 

“Have you…thought about it?”

 

“About what Chanyeollie?”

 

“The thing that I offered you…you know. To become Mrs. Park.” he almost looked down stiffly but just shut his eyes tight in embarrassment but he needed to know nonetheless.

 

“Huh? Why do you suddenly asked about that again?” the belle tried to shrug it off not wanting to take it too seriously and make the atmosphere between them in another level of awkwardness.

 

Because I need you to become my wife. “You know so that you don’t have to experience those ‘awful’ things again anymore. Joohyun-noona a person could outright be called a liar if they never acknowledge you beautiful and you have the tendency to draw trouble along with your luck. So I thought that if you will become Mrs. Park I could stop those things from happening. Because I’m Park Chanyeol -”

 

“Chanyeol-ah, don’t use marriage in order to protect me. And you don’t marry a person out of pity.” Joohyun suddenly cuts him. “…it’s better if you will not ask me if I want to become Mrs. Park” Because it sounds as if you’re pitying me Chanyeol.

“So, how?”

 

“Wouldn’t it be nice if you will ask me to become your wife?”