My Lady (Mrs. Park)

The Heir Is In Love

 

A week has passed and the MBC awarding ceremony has happened. The other four members were a little saddened by the fact that their eldest and leader Joohyun only performed with them and left the venue to head to “the Park’s” domain in South Korea’s version of Beverly Hills  - Pyongchang-dong. It was their very first time receiving an award without her presence. Her absence makes a huge void space, there’s no “Leader Bae” to lead the four younger girls. 

Joohyun, her personal manager and her stylist unnie along with one of Red Velvet’s bodyguard were fetched and drove by a limousine sent by the heir’s secretary - Seok Jin.

Being a member of South Korea’s currently most popular girl-group Red Velvet, Joohyun has already gotten used to tight security and special treatment. But the Park’s accommodation was on a different level. If she literally experienced the word lavish because of her fame then maybe riding in one of Park’s limousine can be counted as a luxury.

Her amazement did not end with the ride as it continued when they arrive in the 30 hectares European-style mansion of the Park family. 

Just when she thought that the rich people in SM Entertainment are hella rich. Setting her feet on Park Family’s land, she finally understood the difference between the ‘just rich’ people and the literal royalties.


went ajar as she steps out of the limousine, there were about 20 handsome sages that could pass as her senior idols that her to the venue.

It was a huge walkway that was in the midst of a maze garden leading to the main function hall of the mansion. She thought it would be a few more walks, she did not expect that they would be walking five minutes more just to reach the hall. 

The hall itself looked like the ballroom of castles in storybooks that came to life. Enchanting. Famous business people were there chatting around. But they all look like common businessmen compared to the young lad sitting lazily in the front most of the hall eyeing everyone inside and those people who enter the place, chin resting on his hand with his round eyes half open. He was sleepy and apparently bored to death. Only the handsome looking young man who looks almost the same age as him was the one keeping him company by standing stiffly on his left. His secretary Seok Jin? She thought unsure.

Chanyeol yawns and squints his eyes a few times when he eyed in the direction of the entrance. Joohyun was still there, awkwardly standing and was still wearing her performance clothes from the awarding ceremony she just attended with a dark brown cloak covering her all over.

He squinted his eyes once again as it widens when the belle met his gaze. He uttered to himself half dumbfounded by the belle who just entered the vicinity.

Their exchanges of gaze got cut when Joohyun’s manager went to her side and put an arm around her waist and led her to the dressing room with her stylist unnie walking behind them.

Although the belle was in a distance, Chanyeol clearly noticed how Joohyun suddenly became alert when the man in his late thirties suddenly wrap his arm around her waist. A little too much for a Manager-nim’s gesture. He needed to do something about it 

“Seok Jin-ah, is that Bae Joohyun you were talking about?” He whispered to his cousin who was standing beside him as he motions his lips towards the side of the hall where Joohyun, her manager, and stylist were walking.

“Yes, Young Master. Why?” The secretary answered with a small smile on his face. Finally, the most awaited guest arrives.

“Tell the sages to double the security to where her dressing room is located, and in the halls that she would have to past through there.” The heir instructed with his usual cold tone.

“Is there anything wrong, Young Master?” Seok Jin sensed that it was just nothing and that his cousin hot alerted despite the uninterested front.

“Stop questioning me and do as I told you!” Chanyeol suddenly spits fire at him, eyebrows creased with eyes glaring.

“Your wish is my command, Young Master.”

 

-//-//-//-

 

 

“Make it a bit lower...” Joohyun’s manager instructs her stylist-unnie to lower the sleeves of Joohyun’s already off shoulders white dress. “...and make sure that her bust is emphasized “

The belle’s famous for wearing of shoulder and long flowing dresses just like at that very moment. Only that she’s very uncomfortable with the white off shoulder dress she was wearing, it might be with long flowing sleeves, but her cleavage was showing and its cut on its skirt was too high one wrong move and her underwear might get exposed. 

“Don’t you think it’s already revealing Manager-nim. Our Joohyunnie doesn’t really like showing skin -” her stylist unnie tried to argue as her poor Joohyun was apparently feeling off with the dress she was wearing. She’s there to perform a song number and to host not to sell her flesh.

“It’s just right just do your job.” The manager cuts her as he stood beside Joohyun and began caressing her bare shoulders. “...you look perfect Joohyunnie.”

Joohyun would want to jump from her seat again if only her stylist is not doing some work in the chest part of her dress.

 

 

 

Finally, Joohyun’s most anticipated solo song number was introduced by Seok Jin who happens to be the master of ceremony. Joohyun was wearing the dark brown cloak she was wearing when she first arrive while waiting for the secretary’s signal for her to come to the stage. Chanyeol’s was silently watching her every move ever since she appeared in the huge hall again. He noticed how the belle was so reluctant to remove the cloak from her body.

“...give a round of applause to Red Velvet’s Ethereal Beauty, Irene Bae!” Seok Jin shouts to the crowd rather enthusiastically. 

Joohyun just swallowed the invisible lump that formed in seeing the warm response of the crowd composed of the wealthy people from South Korea and across the globe. They were all cheering and chanting for her which left her with no choice but to just give her all with the solo performance she’s intended to perform for the heir despite feeling uncomfortable with her revealing dress underneath. 

With that, she removes the cloak and handed it to her stylist and went to stage and began her performance.

“Jakku majuchineun ne neunbiche baby, baby ~” Joohyun began singing with all the courage left inside her chest in front of the crowd. She could not help but hang her shoulders low, as there are some people who are whistling and gawking like dirty old men about to devour her because of her revealing clothes. 

Good thing that her eyes were like of a doe - beautiful, that it keeps its beauty despite faltering in fear until it meets Chanyeol’s round and enthralling pair that was focused on her face. He was watching her from the almost opposite side of the room, at his throne-like seat where she first saw him when they reached the place an hour ago. His gaze was clearly encouraging her to just sing her heart and that he’s watching her, she should not worry and could finish the song ‘till the end.

“Sujubge  ganjikhhatdeon nae gaseum sok bimil…oneureum irweojigil gidohae bollae ~” as she sang the last lines of the song, the crowd throw loud applause and cheers her to sing another song. 

She wanted to perform as much, but the atrocious whistling from the males in the crowd already makes her want to leap or pop like a bubble in where she was standing.

 

 


“More! More!” said aloud by an old man from the crowd. 

“Yes more, we’ll pay an additional million for you baby!” said another man from the crowd. 

 


They were definitely erted. She felt demoralized.

 

“STOP!” A terrifying low voice suddenly echoed the entire hall, it was the heir. He finally stood from his throne and walked down to the crowd. 

Like a young king, people made way for him until he reached the front of the stage where Joohyun was standing.

He saw how Joohyun trembles in place from where he was standing. The girl’s eyes were relentlessly pleading for him.

“Cloak, Stylist-noona.” He extended his right arm from Joohyun’s stylist-unnie who was standing few feet away from him. And so the stylist handed him the belle’s cloak.

Then Chanyeol walked near the stage and looked up to Joohyun handing her the dark-brown cloak.

The crowd began booing him, being killjoy.

He beckoned the crowd to stop and listen to him. “Ms. Bae just came from an awarding ceremony people. It would be nice if we will let her rest now. Anyway, enjoy the night!” Then he shifted his attention towards the belle again and motioned the latter to step down from the stage already as he walks back to his throne. 

With that, Joohyun immediately walks down the stage to her stylist-unnie’s side and they walked their way to the room which serves as her dressing room.

 

 

-//-//-//-
 

 

Half an hour has passed, Joohyun’s manager did not go to the hall when his talent was performing and was smoking as he walks on the long walkway of the mansion.

It was when he saw Joohyun walking alone while wandering around from the huge mansion like him that he sprints his way to her. 

Without a word, the man grabbed Joohyun by the wrist, and brought him in a secluded part of the mansion and cornered the belle with both his arms back facing an enormous Roman post.

“M-Manager-nim…w-what are you doing?” Joohyun asked in horror as her body stiffens in fear despite wanting to escape from the latter.

The man gripped both of her shoulders and closed the distance of their bodies. He then sniffs the lavender scent on her neck as he places soft kisses making a trail until he reached the sensitive spot behind her ear.

“W-what are you doing Manager-nim!” the belle tried to push the old man away from her but she was really no match for his strength.

The next thing she knew the old man’s left hand was tracing her side until it reached the side of her leg. She attempted to yelp when she felt that the hand was entering her skirt but was shut when the man harshly covered with his right hand.

“Try to shout if you want to end being a top star tomorrow.” He threatens the poor girl.

Joohyun tries her best to escape the latter with all the will she has inside her but it seems that fate was unkind to her. 

 

-//-//-//-

Chanyeol was completely exhausted from socializing with the other rich people and being all fake with them. He thought he is the richest amongst them, so enough of the fronting and leash his being diva and ditched the enormous hall with his cousin Seok Jin.

“Young Master, I don’t think this is a great idea.” Seok Jin spoke rather hesitantly as the heir stretches his arms in the air and inhales and exhales.

“What? Go back inside and mingle with those other chaebols?” Chanyeol chuckles finding his cousin’s idea ridiculous. “…they are rich, but I’m the richest. They adjust to me. And how many times do I have to remind you, it’s Chanyeol, not Young Master when it’s just the two of us.”

“Okay, Chanyeol-ah.” Seok Jin mutters shyly.

 

 

 

They then walked to the secluded part of the mansion where the old paintings and sculptures were displayed. Their haven when they were still young and worry-free when they heard a suppressed cry from a girl.

Both of them were in horror when they saw Bae Joohyun pinned on one of the Roman posts inside the old room by her manager, his hands wandering on her body parts that should not be touched.


“YAH!” Like lightning, the heir sprints to her direction grabbed the manager from behind and threw him away from her as he grabbed the belle by the wrist firmly. He asked her, “Are you alright?” 

“What the f***?” the old man curses as he literally fell on the ground.

“Stay back.” Chanyeol wore his outer coat on Joohyun to cover her completely. He then advanced in front of the belle’s manager glaring at him. “What do you think you are doing?”

Joohyun’s manager stood up, he did not get easily fazed with the heir’s presence in front of him. Chanyeol might be a little taller than him but he is definitely lanky especially when he removed his outer coat. The younger guy is still no match for him when it comes to physique. By judging, with just a swift blow he could turn the heir down.

“What is it to you, little boy?” He spat in Chanyeol’s face with the apparent insult.


Unfortunately for him, the heir took his insult rather seriously.

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow and snapped his fingers, “Let’s see if you can call me little boy again.”

Sages of the Park household suddenly appeared from different directions that Joohyun’s ert manager and Joohyun herself were startled at how many sages flocked all over them.


“What is it Young Master Park?” One of the sages with a stunning silver hair named Eunhyuk asked swiftly advancing beside the heir.

“Get this ert out of here.” Chanyeol briefly leans on the side as he instructed the silver-haired sage in his low cold tone. His stare towards Joohyun’s manager was unrelenting, he did not bat an eye.

Suddenly, there are three Park household sages that appeared behind the erted man’s back and the two of them suddenly grabbed both of his arms from the side to his back while the third one outrightly made him drop on the floor. The third sage named Donghae asked, “What shall we do with him, Young Master?”

“He’s been rude to me…” Chanyeol began speaking as he turns to where Joohyun and Seok Jin were. “...you can dispatch him the way you want. I heard our new recruits need shooting lessons.”

“W-what? Y-y-y-you are the Park Chanyeol?” the erted guy trembles.

The heir just smirks and looked down at him coldly.

“W-wait! Please spare me!” the man pleaded. 

“Spare you?” Chanyeol questioned him. “Were you even thinking of sparing some shame for her when I’ve seen your hands going up her skirt just now?” He growled crouching down to meet the ert’s eyesight. 

The man looked up at him with terrified eyes. The lad merely looked like a fully-grown man but his voice could literally scare the gust of the wind away. “P-please...I - I promise not to do it again!!!!”

Chanyeol looked behind to Seok Jin and Joohyun. He then asked the female idol, “How many times did he do this to you?”

The pretty idol initially hesitated to answer afraid that once they have gotten out of the Park’s premises and return to their entertainment agency, her manager might pull off some dirty tactics in her career. “Uh, Mr -”

“Do not be afraid, you’re with Park Chanyeol. If you are worried that this ert might pull some dirty trick to you outside. Don’t be. I’m more than capable of doing everything.” Chanyeol reassured the belle, voice intentionally intimidating the man who wronged her.

“I can’t count how many although he hasn’t done that yet. But each and everytime he’s got the chance especially when we’re just alone he’ll take the chance to touch me. I’m afraid -” her voice shakes admitting. She can’t pull to look at the man who offends her and has kept her head low.

“Ahh...he hasn’t yet and the way I’ve seen him touch you just now was that he is trying a full attempt, eh?” He glared at the erted man again. “...tell SM Entertainment that starting tomorrow they must expel this ert in their company or else we will be pulling off our sponsorships to them “

“You think I can be fazed by that?” the middle-aged man hissed back.

“You should.” the heir flatly replied. “...I can outright purchase that ‘big three’ you are calling once the sun rises tomorrow.”

The erted man gulps down dryly. He literally starts a trouble with a wrong person. Like a peasant thoughtlessly attacking his rich landlord with a mere rake.

Chanyeol stood up and finally walked to the belle and his cousin’s direction and instructed Park household’s sages to do what they have to do. “I’d be kind this time. Make sure that, that man is out of SM Entertainment by tomorrow morning and make sure that he won’t be accepted in any other entertainment agency after.”

“As you wish Young Master.” the silver hair sage replied instructing the other sages to drag away Joohyun’s Manager out of the Park household.

 

 


Joohyun was still trembling, the current situation that her problem has just been solved for her - that the heir of the richest family in Korea saved her. She lightly held onto Seok Jin’s sleeves as she meets Chanyeol’s gaze that was nearing them.

“Are you alright, Ms. Bae?” the secretary asks her half whispering.

The belle just nods, eyes still locked into a staring game with Chanyeol apparently intimidated with his presence.

The heir’s gaze towards the beautiful idol was intense and unfaltering, he could not help himself not to worry. Seeing the belle’s beautiful brown eyes still full of fear, he knew that shunning away her offender wouldn’t be enough. By just merely looking at the older girl, he knows she still got a lot of worries inside her.

“Uh...are you okay?” Chanyeol awkwardly asked for the second time, as he initially wanted to reach the girl’s hair to tuck her disheveled hair on the sides of her ears but hesitated midway.

“I’m.. I’m okay. T-Thank you.” Her round eyes were expressing what she was exactly saying but she was also obviously pleading for assurance that those repeated offenses have totally come to an end.

For the first time in his lifetime, his heart skipped a beat for a girl.

Certainly, there are so many pretty faces in the chaebol world. But they were just merely pretty faces for him that he could just let them all past. But this certain older girl in front of him is different, she’s got a special something in her that makes him drawn. The more he stares at her, the more he becomes certain that he has to do something to become a part of her life. 

For several seconds he almost destroyed his cold-hearted image and almost became a boy who just knew love at that very moment.

“Bae Joohyun-ssi?”

“Y-Yes, Y-young Master?” she internally scolds herself for mimicking everyone in the mansion.

“I know the best way to end all your worries.” He beckoned the belle to grab his hand. Joohyun initially hesitated but held onto him anyway.

 

-//-//-//-

Then the two of them walks out of the vicinity until they reached the middle of the maze garden of the mansion. It’s a beautiful oasis full of different colors of roses, the most serene spot of the mansion and the place where Chanyeol usually go whenever he wanted to be alone. And with Joohyun now, the place has become even more beautiful for him.


The heir freed the latter’s hand as he shyly faced her.

“W-what is it Young Master?” Joohyun awkwardly asked. Her tears already ran dry while they were walking.

“Uh - uhh - uhm…” Chanyeol could not really look at her straight in the eyes at that moment. He wanted to openly ask her. But his heart was tad bit hyper, he could not determine if he’s feeling giddy or nervous in front of the beautiful girl at that very moment.

“What is it young Master Park?” the belle asks again.

 

It’s all or nothing.

 

He closed his eyes and breathed deeply. “About what I told you inside…”

“The best way to end my worries? Eh?”

With his eyes still tightly shut he nods.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Become Mrs. Park!” he said a little faster than usual and half shouting as he slowly opens his eyes.

And all he saw was her dumb-founded facial expression answering all surprised and rather thoughtlessly. “Y-Yes?”

 

 


SO HOW WAS IT? DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE. UPVOTE IF YOU THINK SO. THANK YOU!