chapter six.one / "who is she"

intertwined

chapter six.one / “who is she?”

 

He dropped the painting as she said that and pulled on her arm hard, making them both fall on the floor, the back of his head landing first and he bit his lip, hiding the pain. He pulled her closer and pressed his lips against hers. As he ended it, he kept his grip tight as she struggled to get out of his grip.

 

“Let me go.” She stopped struggling as she faced him.

 

“No.” He looked at her blankly. “Time’s up.”

 

“Who called you?” She asked.

 

“None of your business.” He said before kissing her again.

 

“Then tell me why you’re acting like this.“

 

“Do you want to be my girlfriend?” He asked her.

 

"This isn't appropriate." She growled at him.

 

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked her again, ignoring her previous comment.

 

"No." She frowned.

 

He let her go before pushing her off him, his eyes for a split second turning cold. She noticed this which made her back away slightly. Seeing this, he backed away to as he averted his eyes away from her.

 

"Go home then.”

 

He was scratching the back of his head as he quickly walked into his room and she heard the door slam. Not wanting to stay, she opened the door and left, taking the elevator. As she exited the elevator, she walked out of the apartment. There it was almost pitch black if it weren’t for the never ending lights from the buildings. As she finally took a step back to her apartment after looking up at the dark sky, she felt something covering her shoulders. She looked over and saw Jungkook in the same shirt and jeans, gasping for breath as he covered her in a soft cashmere jacket.

 

"It's cold." He said as he felt her cold cheek with his warm hand, making her feel slightly red. “Make sure to get home carefully.”

 

“Why do you care so much?” She asked as she tugged on the jacket and pushed it toward him.

 

“Because...” He pulled the jacket over her head as his eyes darted around the area before landing across the street and returning back to her with lowered eyelashes. “I love you.”

 

She felt her heart beat faster as he looked at her, but she stood her ground and shoved the jacket toward him. “I don’t need puppy love and I’m not going to be controlled by you.”

 

“Can’t you trust me?” He passed the jacket back to her, his eyes wide and his lips curved into a pout.

 

“Trust is easy to build, but once it’s broken, it’s broken for good.” She threw the jacket on the ground, forcing him to pick it up as she stormed off.

 

As she stood at the crosswalks she kept thinking of what just happened and bit her lip as she thought of something else.

 

“I’m a loser, a loner, a coward who pretends to be tough, a mean delinquent.” She closed her eyes as she whispered those lyrics.

 

When the light turned green, she ran back home.

 

“Why is life so hard?”

 

She closed the door and leaned against it, falling slowly to the floor and curled up into a ball. She didn’t want to admit it. Not now. She didn’t want to admit her true feelings.

 

[I may have just accidentally deleted the other part as for some reason I thought this 2000+ words (I don't know how) but it was actually in characters, and Evernote won't allow me to restore versions, so I'll be trying to remember the end of the chapter as I create dud accounts to get pts to get premium to restore it, but to the two people who watched this and want to help me, http://bit.ly/andrianliaevernote