// VIII //

Ink and Paper | Yoonmin

''Hey, Taehyung? You know the guy I have to get to fall in love with me?''

''Yes?''

''Can I have his number? Just to call him, I still want to write letters to him but I also really want to hear his voice and, I don't know, spice things up a bit?'' Jimin smirked.

''You're such a flirt, Chimchim'' Taehyung chuckled but agreed nonetheless. Jimin couldn't wait to hear Suga's voice.

Hey baby. So I got permission to get your number from my friend who I lost that bet against. I just really want to hear your voice. I promise I'll still write letters and not text but I want to know what you sound like.

-Mochi

xxxxx xxxxxx

-Suga

Yoongi rushed home and locked himself in his room, ignoring Jungkook who looked at him curiously and sat on his bed, staring at his phone. He realized how sad that was and shook his head, picking up his laptop to finish this project he was doing for music.

Yet, when the phone rang, Yoongi quickly saved his composition and shut his laptop, placing it on his desk. He took a deep breath before answering.

''H-h-hello?''

''Hey baby'' A shiver ran down Yoongi's spine at the raspy voice that came through the other end of the phone. ''You have such a cute voice, do you know that?'' Yoongi spluttered, not knowing what to say. He didn't know how to flirt, he was too awkward and shy.

A throaty chuckle rang through his ears, making him blush furiously.

''You're blushing, aren't you, baby?''

''N-no!'' That was a complete lie. Yoongi has never been so flustered in his life.

''You sound so flustered. Does my voice turn you on?'' Yoongi gasped but didn't say anything. He didn't know what to say. ''If my voice turns you on over the phone, I wonder what it'd do in real life. Just imagine me whispering dirty things in your ear as I-''

Yoongi quickly hang up, his face flaming. Nobody has ever turned him on so much. All of this was so overwhelming and everything was happening too fast. He definitely didn't love Mochi but he certainly liked him. It was a weird thought. Liking someone without knowing their name or what they look like.

What would happen after Yoongi left high school... Would Mochi still send him letters through the mail or will he forget about him maybe before that even happens? Yoongi looks forward to those notes everyday so if Mochi suddenly stopped, it would hurt Yoongi. They are supposed to fall in love so what if he found someone and didn't want to lead Yoongi on and just wanted to be with that person?