// IV //

Ink and Paper | Yoonmin

I want to be a music teacher when I grow up. I enjoy composing music, it really helps me release stress and music has always been my escape. I want to share the magical feeling music gives when you can finally play the correct note on an instrument or compose a good piece of music or write down meaningful lyrics. My brother usually sings for my songs since I can't. I rap. What about you? Is there anything you have in mind for when you leave school?

-Suga

That's a nice dream to have, baby. It must be nice to have a dream. One day, you'll have to let me listen to one of your songs and maybe sing for it. I don't have a dream; I don't enjoy anything enough to make a job/career out of it. Like, I enjoy dancing but I don't want to teach people to dance, it's frustrating, I'm good at sports but I like junk food too much to be an athlete and suffer those ridiculous diets. I can sing but I'd rather not be an idol/singer because again, diets, fans, and having to live up to peoples expectation without having any freedom what so ever. There isn't a subject I enjoy so I'll have to start thinking about it so I don't end up living in my mums basement, living off of instant noodles.

-Mochi

A smile grew on Jimin's face. He has read Suga's letter at least 6 times now. He described his dream so beautifully and Jimin could practically hear the passion the older has for music. Jimin wished he was so passionate about something. For now, he was focused on getting good grades so he could get a job that pays well enough. It was sad really, that he had no idea what he wanted to do with his life.

Most people at least knew what they wanted their job based on. Science, math, arts, law etc. Jimin has absolutely no idea and that completely dampened his mood sometimes whenever he though about it.