// VII //

Ink and Paper | Yoonmin

Yoongi woke up to the door of his and Jungkook's apartment knocking. He hurriedly opened the door to see a postman holding a package.

''A Package for Min Yoongi'' The small boy signed the paper and took the medium sized box into his arms and bowed to the man before closing the door with his foot.

He went to his room and opened the box with curiosity. There was this small ray of hope in him that it was from Mochi. Inside the box, was a black shirt with a folded note on top.

You said your shirts are uncomfortable to sleep in so I sent you one of mine x

-Mochi xx

Yoongi put the note aside and carefully picked up the shirt and shamefully buried his face in it, a deep flush flooding his face and neck. It smelled so good. Yoongi couldn't pinpoint what the smell was but it just smelled...good.

He threw his shirt off and replaced it with the one from Mochi. A sense of comfort filled him and he lay back down in bed, a smile on his face and a dark blush on his cheeks.

__________________________________

Jimin walked into school the next Monday, tired as hell from studying for upcoming exams and just generally feeling like . When he opened his locker, a note fell out and he sighed. He couldn't be assed to deal with Suga having a go at him for sending him his shirt.

Thank you. It smells really good...

-Suga

A wide grin overtook his tired features and he put the note in his pocket, feeling much more energized that he did a few seconds ago.