What Is Love

Universe Special Gift

Hey everyone, it's your boy Lucas. The only reason behind you not knowing my name is probably because I come from the second book What Is Love...

The first installment of The EVE series is now over and I hope that you have enjoyed it as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Thank you to our friend and supporter, Kiko, for the beautiful cover and thank you to my beta-readers. I am really grateful for your support during the writing process. *-*

Personally, my favorite chapters are Fall, Lights Out and Universe (Chinese version). I like how they give an entirely different atmosphere to the rest of the story. [Yes, I've reread the story >< just for fun, of course] On a serious note though, thank you for reading my work!!! I never thought it'd be seen but now I'm so grateful... Please share with others (if you liked it) so that the story get more visibility.

I wish to mention that a French version of the book is being made on Wattpad so do visit please, if you know French... I do... Not that I'm implying anything though! Ha Ha Ha Ha-

The adventure is far from being over. Please, don't forget to take a look at the second book which is currently ongoing. New characters and a totally different environment await you! ^^ So give a chance to What Is Love too and Thank You! (:

Lucas (;

P.S: That's me talking! I'm the narrator ⤵

###

Preview:

"Thank you."

My voice was barely a whisper, probably groggy from the previous tears and all the pressure I had previously felt, but her smile only widened in return, knowing that I meant it. My face turned even more red at the sight of it; she was  breathtakingly beautiful.

"Don't mention. I was glad to be your damsel in shining armor."

And with that, she lightly punched my arm and left with another girl. I watched her disappear in the crowd, her voice still stuck in my head, long after we parted. Josh and Paul grabbed onto my arms and pulled me to class, all the while discussing about the event, just like everyone else. They were all struck by the courage of this new girl. But I barely heard them or the teacher, as I thought about the one person who helped me when I was a knight in distress.

Little did I know about how different this girl was from everyone else...