ㅡ07

Pages Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Can you come with me?" I asked Jisung who was packing up his things into the bag before going to go home.

Jisung looked at me as he bit his lips, "To?"

"I want to go to Seungmin's house,"

"Oh,"

"So, can you come with me?"

"Hm,"

"Can you?"

"I'm sorry Hyeri, but I have something else to do today," He said more like giving excuses to the girl.

"Hm, okay," I pouted and looked at him leaving the class in hurry. "Shall we go?" I told myself as I took my bag.

If based on the address Jisung gave me, Seungmin's house should be around here. I was at the middle of the road where there's houses around me. It was like a middle-storey house, it's not too big neither too small. Bet it's the perfect place for him to stay.

Okay, why would I think about his house though?

I stand infront of a house with a grey gate. I looked at the address in my hand then swifted to the number written on the wall, "49," Finally, I am sure that I was right infront of Seungmin's house.

One obstacle down, and now another one.

How am I supposed to explain what am I doing here?

I was wandering back and forth infront of the house when someone distracted my focus by tapping my shoulders. I was startled by the action and turned around to see a boy with blonde hair stand right behind me, "Yes?"

The boy smiled, "What are you doing here?" He politely asked me but to be honest, who the hell are you to know what am I doing here? It's none of your business. That's what I said in my mind.

"Why do you want to know?" I crossed my arms and gave a glare to the boy.

"Because this is my house,"

I choked upon the answer. It's his house? Okay, that's mean, "You're Seungmin's brother?" I asked.

He frowned at first but then smiled showing his cute rabbit teeth. He's cute, just like his brother. I had those thoughts in my mind but quickly shove it away so that I could focus on what should I do now.

"Yes,"

"Oh,"

"So can I help you?"

I smacked my lips before bit my lowers lip, "He didn't come to school today so I was wondering if he's okay,"

The boy infront nodded his head as he understands it, "Let's go then," He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter