ㅡ25

Pages Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Luckily, Jisung made things easier for me. After he told everything about how he feels and all, I could finally make up my mind to approach Seungmin again. Though I know it wouldn't be easy at all since I'm the one who broke things first between us.

Minho looked glad to see smile plastered on my face after my meeting with Jisung. He didn't ask much probably refused to bother me with the problem. Minho would presumably be waiting for me to talk about it towards him; well I will never tell him though. It's better if he didn't know about it.

Maybe? I thought it might be the best for me. I don't want him to bug me on any of both Seungmin and Jisung's problems anymore, forcing me to be in between again. Minho is a truly nice brother but he could be annoying sometimes.

I clutched my phone that I put on top of the study table and unlocked it. There's a message from Jisung so I quickly opened it and it's just him telling me to have a good day. I really enjoy my life lately though? Except the fact I still can't approach Seungmin; not yet.

Today, I have decided to talk to Seungmin though he would refuse to do so. But that doesn't matter, I just need to come clean with my feelings towards him. That's more than enough.

It's Saturday and no classes today. So I was actually expecting to go to Seungmin's house but then I don't have any courage to do so. He has been absent for three days and no one knows why; including Hyunjin.

It would be a lie if Hyunjin didn't know the reason behind since he's the closest to Seungmin in the school so I guessed he was actually hiding something from me. I just need to keep bugging him to know the truth then.

As if it's my luck, Hyunjin worked as a part-time at the mart nearest to my house. It's merely five minutes of walking, so I put my pink sweater on with short jeans; since it's summer outside and went outside. Before I could go out, obviously I need to ask Minho for permission.

He only gestured the 'okay' sign when I told him as he had his eyes locked on the television, watching the latest series of his favourite dramas while eating popcorn. I wonder where he got the popcorn though, "I'll be back," I shouted as I sprinted out from the house.

I took a deep breath, looking at the road ahead of me, "Everything is going to be okay," I told myself before started to walk.

It took approximately five minutes of walking as I said before to reach the mart. It has a transparent glass as its wall so I could see Hyunjin was currently standing at the counter, checking out every item bought by the customers in the mart.

My lips curved upwards as I put both of my hands into the sweater's pocket, approaching the mart step by step, "Welcome to---," Hyunjin stopped talking when he saw it's actually me who was entering the mart. I think he could actually guess why I'm here in the first place.

I went to the drink section and grabbed two cans of soda; I would just say I bought it for both Minho and me. Then, I headed to the snack section and took everything in my sight, it wasn't like I'm interested in it anyways. But to talk to Hyunjin, I need some reasons to do so.

When the last customer already checked out, I quickly made my way towards the counter and put all of the items I choose on it, "Here," I notified him and Hyunjin started to scan the barcode, "So, Hyunjin," I tried to sound nice as much as I could but he quickly cut my words.

"I won't tell you anything about Seungmin, just know that," He shattered my dreams within a minute into the conversation. Damn, this cold-hearted guy. I pouted my lips, feeling unfair with his treatment, "The total is 12,000 won," Hyunjin informed me and I just passed the credit card I stole from Minho's wallet just now. He shouldn't know that I took his card or else... I wouldn't see the world anymore tomorrow.

He put my snacks into the plastic bag and passed it to me, "Are you really going to be like this?" I complained.

"Thank you and please come again," He slightly bow, showing me the exit using his hand gesture, most likely forcing me to go out as soon as possible. It's like as if he's saying, 'please go out and I don't want to see you here anymore.'

 

 

 

 

I walked into the house with a weak step, with no intention to have a conversation at all when suddenly Minho attacked me, not with actions but by words, "Did you take my credit card? Again?" The 'again' word triggered me. It has only been the second time she did these kinds of things, he couldn't just say 'again' as if I did it thousands of times!

"Here," I passed back the holy golden credit card to him and he just scoffed. What kind of student used a golden card though? Oh, right, he used our parent's money, no wonder, "Where are you going?" I casually asked when I perceived him in a nice outfit, most likely he's going to go out soon.

Minho raised both of her eyebrows, passing a confused look to me and it caused me to frown, "Oh, yes," An idea popped out in his mind, "There will be no way for you to know since you weren't in a good term with Seungmin, right?"

I continuously frown, almost sure it has something to do with Seungmin as he mentioned his name, "What is it?" I asked in curious. I swear to God, the curiousity could kill me soon. I could never handle it.

"Woojin is doing a farewell party today," Minho continued talking.

I scratched my head, couldn't understand with what he told me, "What's with the farewell party? Is he going anywhere?" Minho heaved out a sigh when I urged him with an odd question, "Wait," My eyes widened, finally grasped the real situation, "Woojin is going to move?" He nodded, "But why? When? How? Where?" I bombarded him with questions

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter