ㅡ20

Pages Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

And the very next day, Jisung absent from school.

It's a lie if I said I have zero interest on him because at the end, he's still my friend. My bestfriend. But then I could let out a sigh of relief for not having him by my side today. I could enjoy my freedom today, at least for today. The freedom I have been dreaming off all these times.

I walked out from my class since it's my lunch time and that's when I bumped into someone. Not really someone when it's just my brother, Lee Minho, "Watch where you're going," He scolded me when he's not even laid his eyes on me yet. Minho didn't know that it's me who bumped into him.

"Do I really need to say sorry when you're the one who is playing with phone while walking?" I nudged him as I walked away, leaving him behind who was still busy checking on his phone condition. He should be worrying about me instead. Sigh.

Minho furrowed his eyebrows when he heard the voice, "Wait, this voice," He muttered and turned around just to see the back of his younger sister. It's Hyeri, "Yah, Lee Hyeri!" Minho called for me and before I could say anything he was already locking my neck into his arms.

"Let me go," I was gasping for a breath as he choked me, "I said let me go, you idiot," 

"Let her go," A voice interrupted them. Oh God, I need to thank the owner of the voice for saving my life.

Minho slowly let me go and I finally could heaved out a sigh of relief. I lifted my head to say thank you and turned out it's... Yes, as you guys expected, it's Kim Seungmin. He was looking at me with the typical smile on his lips.

"Th---," I stuttered, "Thank you," I ended up thanking him. Maybe I could loosen a little bit with him today since Jisung wasn't around. I don't have to put too much guard around me; in case Jisung will appear and punch Seungmin.

Though, he already did and it's just Hyeri didn't know about it.

"Where's Jisung?" Minho finally asked me tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter