The Mission

Midwinter's Night Dream

She really hated parties especially these elite ones. All people cared about in these parties were either to talk about business or flirt with each other, two things she absolutely hated. Her family was quite cool about her not attending these parties but there were just some parties she couldn’t avoid and this wasn’t one of them. So here she was completely clueless as to what she was doing there. And the creepy stares of the guys all around did not help at all. She couldn’t blame them though. Her dress was a little too tight even for her own liking. Courtesy to her best friend for choosing such a tight dress with a long slit at the side and to make matter worse she had to choose plum colour.


“Cha Hyeri, am gonna kill you”, she muttered under her breathe.


Speaking of her, her best friend was the reason why she was stuck in this stupid position in the first place. She had mindlessly said yes to help her best friend with whatever help she wanted as she had *cough* pestered *cough* her so much and she couldn’t exactly say no to her best friend who had stuck with her from middle school all through to medical school. She instantly regretted agreeing to her request but she had already dug her own grave and now she had to help her best friend to confess to her older brother. Well it was not like she really hated the idea of her brother and her best friend getting together. On the contrary she was actually proud of her best friend that she could muster up the courage to confess to her brother after crushing on him for more than 3 years. Also, she was kind of glad that this time around she would not be the cause for his break-up. What?? It was not like she could do anything about his previous girlfriends’ being complete es to her just because that were jealous of all the attention he gave to her, his own little sister. No, she actually shipped her brother and her best friend and wished them to be together even more than Hyeri.


Well coming back to the help Hyeri wanted. Any guesses?? No, it wasn’t related to the actual confession. And no, she was not required to give any stubble hints to her brother about it. It was actually “quite a small and easy thing” as her best friend described it. But this “quite a small and easy thing” was next to impossible for her to do. What she actually had to do you ask?? She just had to keep her brother’s best friend away from them while Hyeri confesses. Easy right?? It’s like everyone can do it. Well not quite if your brother’s best friend just happens to be the arrogant, y, super cold handsome guy Kim Myung Soo who stuck to your brother like gum. And it didn’t quite help that he was the most eligible bachelor in the room (along with her brother) and she had a teensy-weensy bit of crush on him. It was as if girls couldn’t leave them alone and trying to separate both the friends from each other was a big ordeal.


She had quite forgotten to actually introduce her brother. Her brother happened to be Lee Sung Yeol, the future heir to Lee corporations and Myungsoo, his best friend, happened to be the CEO of Kim Corps., also making him the youngest CEO in Korea. He was quite famous, that guy. Just one of the reasons girls practically threw themselves at him, not to mention he was quite handsome too. Both of them grew up together being friends since elementary school. They were practically like brothers. Naturally she was also close to Myungsoo as she practically knew him since birth. He was next to a brother figure for her who was always there for her. He would come running to help her if she gives just one call no matter where he is or what time it is. She actually didn’t think he was arrogant, y or super cold, at least he didn’t treat her like that. On the contrary he actually treated her very nicely even better than her own brother sometimes. So naturally she grew feelings for him. But something somehow had happened and they gradually started drifting apart so much so that it was too awkward to talk to each other and she started to build a wall around her to keep him out. That was the reason why she now tried to think of him just as any other person would.


Speaking of the man, where was he?? She scanned the whole room until her eyes fell on a guy dressed in all black, tuxedo and all, standing in between a number of girls with a glass of champagne in his hands and smirking. She sighed. What was she expecting to see?? It was Kim Myungsoo after all. Of course, he would be surrounded by girls. Lucky her that he was actually alone this time with her brother nowhere in far sight. Well good thing for Hyeri in a way. All that remains is her part of keeping Myungsoo away from both of them until Hyeri has confessed. She sighed yet again. She couldn’t believe she actually spent her previous night thinking about what she should do. She had actually come up with three options. Her first option was to seduce him and flirt with him till her friend was done with her confession. This idea was primarily put into her head by her best friend and was the very reason why she was wearing such a tight dress. Her second option was to drink and let her drunk self do the talking while her third option was to tell him the truth and throw away her pride and beg him not to sabotage their moment. You must be thinking why she was thinking so much when he was actually a nice guy, right?? Well that was because he was also the kind of guy who loved to ruin all the perfect moments of his best friend. Back to the story. So, after thinking a lot she had chosen the most rational and least embarrassing option, the third one. But seeing him surrounded by girls she couldn’t help but feel a pang in her heart. She didn’t know what came over her but all her rational thoughts flew out of the window and she grabbed a glass of champagne.
___________________________________________
A/N
So here is the first chapter of the very first fan fiction i wrote. I know i probably at it😅😅😅😅. 
The next chapters will be added in before 2018 comes in. 
If u did like d story please comment, upvote and share❤️❤️❤️