Company Visit

Will 'Love'?

*Your POV*

Today is Saturday. Today is also the day where we will visit Jungkook-ssi's company. We all dressed up in a semi-formal dresses and we went to their company.

Upon our arrival, an Ajussi went to us. "Hi, I'm Mr. Lee, I will be the one who will take care the three of you on your company visit. Plea-", he halted from what he was saying and bowed. The three of us looked to whom he was bowing too. And there he is. Mr. Jeon, Jeon Jungkook's father.

​​We bowed to him, just what like everybody does." You girls don't need to bow to me that much. I was expecting you to come anyways.", he told us and we looked at him and he was smiling. "Mr. Lee guide them everywhere they want to go in the company. I shall see you girls later. For now, Mr. Lee will take care of you, okay?", with that he took his leave and Mr. Lee guided us and answered our questions confidently. 

​​​​​"So girls, you may tour individually.", he instructed us and left us alone. We all went to different directions. I arrived at a place where paintings and other drawings were. Then suddenly, lights were turned off and the drawings lightened up. I looked at every piece and then I saw him. Jeon Jungkook. He looked at me and said, "I'm glad you made it." He brought down his pencil and walked towards me. "Thank you for the visit. And thank you for seeing these for the first time ever since I started drawing.", he said and suddenly, he hugged me. 

I'm speechless and I let him do what he want to do.