Long Enough

Will 'Love'?

*Your POV*

"So? Hi guys. I'm Ji Hyo, this is Arin, and as that guy called her, this is Yoon Mi.", Ji Hyo introduced us to what our Professor called them, BTS.

"So you guys will be our guides I guess?", one guy asked. "Yes. But for just one week. So you will have a packed schedule for your first week. Anyways you are?", Ji Hyo asked. "Oh yeah. We forgot to introduce ourselves. I'm Namjoon, this is Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and as what the President called him, Jungkook.", Namjoon-sii introduced them all. "Hey, you okay?", Arin asked me. "Yeah, I'm fine.", I told her with a small smile.

"Yoon Mi-ah.", Mr. Choi called me and I went inside his office. "Okay. This will be their classes.", he gave me their time table. "Some of them, well actually all of them, were like the three of you.", Mr. Choi sadi as I look to their schedules. "What do you mean, Sir?", I asked him. "All of them are taking two programs. For Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok, all three of them are taking IT and Music as programs in our University. For Jimin and Taehyung, they are taking IT and Theater. And for Seokjin and Jungkook, they are taking IT and Medicine. Just like the three of you, you take IT and Arts at the same time.", Mr. Choi explained to me. With that, Mr. Choi said few words and dismissed me.

I went out and sorted their schedules for all of them. "So, I'll just explain it for a bit. For Monday's, Wednesday's, and Friday's, all of you will have your classes under IT. And for Tuesday's, Thursday's, and Saturday's you will have your classes in your second programs. For your IT classes, you all will have classes with the three of us. And yeah that's it. I guess.", I told the seven of them and all of them are nodding their heads. 

*bzzzzz*

"Okay guys let's go.", all of us went to our class. I grabbed my folder and looked into some papers. "Yoon Mi-ah.", Arin called me and I looked at her. "All of them are squealing because of BTS.", Arin whispered to me as we walk. I looked at my back and what she said is right. Then my eyes landed to Jungkook-ssi. He has his hands inside his pockets and walk cool- Wait what Am I saying? Ugh! Kim Yoon Mi get a grip.

We all arrived and I gave our Professor the note about new students and went for my seat. He read it and called them and let them in the class. All of them introduced themselves. "Do you have a girlfriend right now or even someone you love right now?", our so-called muse, Yewon asked. "I have someone in mind.", Seokjin-ssi started. "I might have someone who likes me."Yoongi-ssi said. And all of the girls raised their hands who likes him. "I have my family whom I love.", Hoseok-ssi said and beamed a brightest smile. "I agree with Hoseok abou this.", Namjoon-ssi said. "I don't have someone excpet for my family. But please take care of me.", Jimin-ssi said and bowed his head. "I found someone recently and she's too cute. And I want to get know her more.", Taehyung-ssi said. "I found her and waited and searched for her for five years. I guess waiting long enough paid off.", Jungkook-ssi said. As he was talking all of his attention is on me. I immediately looked away. "Okay enough of that. Go to those empty seats.", our Professor instructed them. Well all of the vacant seats are at our front and side of three of us. So we basically sticked together.

*bzzzzz*

The day ended but, not for me. I fixed my things and also Ji Hyo and Arin. "Hey, since it's our first day do you want to join us for some dinner?", Seokjin-ssi asked. "Sorry but we're so busy.", Arin answered. "I thought you said we will have a packed schedule for the week?", Hoseok-ssi asked. "I'm really sorry, its just tha-", my words were cut off when someone slammed the door open. "Kim Yoon Mi! Why are you so slow?!", Kwon Yuri, our sunbae and former President of our department. All of us were scared of her, especially the Professors. Some say because of her time as our President, our department didn't have any chance to join any activities and other events of school. So, when I became the President all of them were so happy of the results.

She opened my folder which contains all of the plans for our department. "What is this about Yoon Mi-ah?! I gave you the position to let the Professors do their jobs not the students!", she yelled at me in  front of the remaining students in our class including, BTS. "Do your job right!", she yelled for the last time and threw the folder to the ground making all of the papers scatter and stormed out of class.

I faced BTS and bowed to them. "Sorry you have to see that.", I told them. Ji Hyo and Arin started picking up the papers and BTS helped us. "Yoon Mi-ah don't mind that . She's just jealous that many loves you in running our department.", one of our classmates said. 

*bzzzzz*

"We got to go.", Ji Hyo told me and Arin. "Sorry guys. See you tomorrow.", Arin said and pulled me so that they will not ask anymore questions.

We went home and continued doing plans for the better of our department.