Old Days and Back to the Present

Will 'Love'?

*Four Years Ago*

*Your POV*

It's our final year in Middle School. In just few months we will be in High School.

"Yoon Mi-ah!", Ji Hyo called me. "Hey.", I said to her and Arin. We've been friends since the start of 7th Grade, Ji Hyo is someone who likes to make people laugh and protects those she care for, while Arin is the exact opposite of Ji Hyo. Arin is more of the quiet girl but like Ji Hyo she protects those she care for. 

"Yoon Mi-ah, have you heard it already?", Ji Hyo asked me. "What is it?", I am so clueless of what she is asking right now. "Yeah, why Am I asking you? You don't care about the news here in our school.", she told me while rolling her eyes."Well, me and Ji Hyo heard that all Grade 9 students will have a party in Hyerin's house.", Arin explained to me. "So? We should go. I mean this will be our last year together with others. Plus, all Grade 9 students means all of our crushes will be there.", Ji Hyo added. Well I don't have that crush or anything but I guess going to a last get together is not bad after all. "Okay, okay.", I told them and Ji Hyo Cheered loudly. "But,", they both looked at me. "we shall go to the same schools in High School and College okay?", I told them. "Of course. We shall be together forever and ever.", Ji Hyo told me. With that we went to class.

*Three Months Later*

"Arin-ah, can you please move faster?", Ji Hyo is waiting for both of us. Well, Arin is still taking a bath and I'm dressing up. We all dress up and went to Hyerin's house. Well rich kids are really something. Big house with lots of cars and servants. "Come on. Let's party!", Ji Hyo literally dragged me and Arin inside. 

When we got inside, lots of students were partying, eating, and chatting with each other. "I LOVE YOU!", we heard a boy shouting and everyone cheered. Well I guess a Graduation Couple was made? We roam around and we saw some of our classmates. "Hey let's dance.", Ji Hyo told us and dragged Arin to the dance floor. Arin looked at me. "I'll cath some air.", I told her and nodded.

When I went out the balcony silence and cool breeze embraced me. The Moon and Stars are shinning brightly to me. Then suddenly someone also came out to the balcony. "Oh hey. Sorry did I interrupt something?", it was Jeon Jung Kook. "Ah, no you weren't.", I told him and looked far. My gosh this is so embarrassing of me. "Are you not enjoying the party?", he asked me. "Who? Me?", I asked him. "Yeah, I mean who will I ask we were the only ones here.", he said and chuckled. "It's not tha I'm not enjoying it. It's to packed inside and I just want some air.", I told him. "Did you see Jung Kook?", we heard a girl from inside. "Why is she coming here?", he said and looked troubled. "Is there something wrong, Jung Kook-ssi?", I asked him. "How did you know me?", he asked me back. Well you are one of the handsome boys in our school? Should I say that? "Well you are one of the handsome boys in our school?", I finally said it. Oh my gosh he will think that I like him. "So you're one of them?", he asked me again. "One of them?", I asked back. "One of those girls who like me because of my looks.", he said looking sad. "I'm not.", I said to him. "Then why did you said that?", he is right why did I said that to him? "Where is he? Hey you! Did you see Jung Kook?", we heard the girl again. Jung Kook pulled me towards the corner. "I'm sorry but I really need to do this. What's your name?", he said to me. "Yoon Mi, what do you-", before I finished my words he cupped my face and kissed me as if on cue like in dramas the girl or should I say Hyerin came out to the balcony and sa us. "Ugh! People go find a roo- No! Go home why are you making up in my house", she said and slam the balcony's door hard. I looked at Jung Kook and his eyes are opening and looked at me. He broke the kiss and we both breath hard. "I'm sorry I don't have other choice.", he said to me. he is now hugging me. I pushed him, I can feel my cheeks are burning. I ran inside. "Yoon Mi-ssi!", I heard him calling me. When I got inside I saw Ji Hyo and Arin. "Can we go home now?", I asked them. "Why? We should ea- Hey are you okay? You're cheeks are beet red.", Ji Hyo said to me. "'I'm fine.", then I saw Jung Kook enter looking for me. "Look I will treat you with everything you want. Just let's go. Please?", I asked them. I know that they know that I Am bothered with something and just agreed to go home.

That night, I can't forget any single detail about it.

*Present*

*bzzzzz* 

With that I'm awake from that dream again. "Yoon Mi-ah! Ji Hyo and Arin are here!", Yong Sun unnie called me. I quickly took a bath and dress up and organize my things. "Did you sleep well?", unnie asked me. "Yeah.", I told her and take my sit. Ji Hyo and Arin were joining us for breakfast. "Alright girls. All of you can stay here for one month.", Yong Sun unnie announced to us. "Why unnie?", Arin asked. "Well I will have back to back seminars in Daegu and Ilsan. So Yoon Mi will be alone and I don't want that.", unnie explained to us. We finished eating and we all left the house. Young Sun unnie went with us to our university. "Are you sure you don't want me to send you off?", I asked her before leaving the car. "I'm sure. Just update me with everything okay? I will be gone for long.", she said to me and kissed my forehead. "Alright. You too be careful and update me always, okay?", I said to her. "Ajussi, please take care of my sister.", I told the designated driver and he nodded to me. I went out the car and we waved back to unnie. 

*bzzzzz*

"I think we should hurry up.", Arin told us. "Mr. Choi messaged me saying that he needs us in the Dean's Office right now especially you.", she told us and pointing ate me. With that we all run as fast as we could. Why you may ask? Well, I Am the President of all I.T. Students in our University and Ji Hyo and Arin are my External and Internal Vice Presidents.

When we arrived at the Dean's office there were lots of people inside. Ji Hyo hold the two of us and we passed through the crowd. When we found Mr. Choi, we waved at him and motioned us to go to him. "We're sorry for the delay.", I told them. "Well girls. Since you are our precious and most dedicated students in our department.", Mr. Choi is saying things that are so fake. "You mean students that you can order around.", Ji Hyo said. "Well ayways, they call themselves BTS. take them around and they are new here so do a good job okay?", Mr. Choi looked at me. "Yoon Mi-ssi?", I heard one of them called me. I looked towards them and saw him. The guy that somehow haunts me in my dreams.

"Jeon Jung Kook."

 

*Jung Kook's POV*

Four years have paid enough. I found you Kim Yoon Mi.