CHAPTER 3

Destined with the Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lame update ahead. 

 

 

 

Recap: 

 

I face him again and throw a curious look as I tilt my head sideways. Without me knowing, I blurted out 'What? You wanna sit on my lap?'

 

'Oh .' I heard Kris muttered under his breath, facepalming his face.

 

I was like ..

 

What now?

 

---------------------------

 

Why is everybody looking at me? I looked at Kris questioningly but he just sat there looking at me and the unknown species in front of me.

 

I looked at Kiko asking for help but the turned away.

 

I don't know but I've got this attitude that I always speak what's on my mind unintentionally. 

 

I waited for his reply.

 

...

 

...

 

...

 

Uh? Okay, is he expecting something from me? I mean, he's not even moving and dude! My neck's starting to get hurt from tilting my head upward. From here I can still smell his cologne. Mmmmm, I really like guys who smells like they came out from the bathroom after taking a bath.

 

I stand up from my seat and walks infront of him. I stare at him curiously, studying his stoic face. What's up with this guy? Doesn't he know how to talk? Can he even understand me? He's even more handsome when you look at him closely, is that even possible? I can see a little bit of his features. He has a bluish grey eyes which I like, it feels like he's eyes were undressing me looking right through my soul, Kyaaaaaah. He is beautiful. But seriously! He's taking too long to answer.

 

I tapped my foot impatiently and crossed my arms under my , I said 'Uhm hello? I'm asking you, are you mute or something?'

 

Still no response.

 

I'm starting to think that what I was thinking is right.

 

'Do. You. Understand. What. I. Said?' I asked again, enunciating every word like I was talking to a child.

 

Still not answering.

 

A little bit annoyed I tiptoed and tap his forehead with my point and middle finger causing him to move a little bit and exclaimed 'Yah!'

 

'Ooooh, you can talk!' I said in amazement. 'How come you're not answering me?' I added immediately.

 

'Tsk.'

 

'Aren't you gonna answer me?' I asked slightly raising my voice.

 

'What?' He asked irritatedly.

 

'Aren't you gonna answer me? I repeated.

 

He glared at me. Instead of getting scared I added. 

 

'You really wanna sit on my lap?'

 

'With you're small frame? He said sarcastically. 'No thanks'  he added 'Move your chair, I can't pass through, you're blocking my way.' He continued.

 

Oh wow.

 

Stupid me, automatically step aside giving him space to pass through and watch him take his seat which is behind mine!

 

As if he can sense that I'm staring at him, he looked at me in the eye and said 'What?'

 

'Jerk!' I gave him my bestest glare but he just look at me with his impassive face. Without any choice I stomped my foot and take my seat muttering incoherent words.

 

--------------------

 

School's so tiring. The class has already ended and here I am with Kiko walking home since were both live in the same neighborhood. Kris and the guys still have practice, so, we just leave them behind, we will see each other tomorrow anyway. After school Kiko and I were always together at talking about what happened at school. When i say talking, I'll listen and she'll do all the talking. I don't know why but it feels like I'm another person when I'm with a girl friend. I became the quiet of person, don't get me wrong, I love Kiko. She's so dear for me that all I think about is to protect her and I don't have any intention to hurt her, EVER. It's just that maybe because I'm too comfortable with the guys that I can do whatever I want without pretending. I can humiliate myself, I can throw cheesy lousy puns, I'm allowed to pig out, my moves aren't limited, I can all do that without  being judge because they know who I am.

 

You get what I mean right?

 

Besides, they're fun! They can be a jerk at times but ones you're with their squad they'll treat you in any best they can. And can be totally protective too!

 

Anyways, Kiko kept on blabbering things that make my ears bleed.

 

'...i mean have you seen his eyes?' 

 

No beacuse I'm not interested. She kept on talking while giggling, who does that?!

 

'And I like his style too...' blablabla I don't even know the guy.

 

'Kwon Jiyong is the definition of perfection!' She exclaimed while facing me with her sparkling eyes and big smile. Yes, big because she has a big mouth, but don't tell her that.

 

I stop and stared at her, I said 'You look stupid.'

 

'Hmph!' She pouted and started walking again. See? Gaaaaaaaah, Why am I surrounded with bunch of kids?

 

Well, She's cute anyway.

 

'Who is this Kwon Jiyong anyway?' I asked.

 

'Dara! Are you that ignorant?' She said as if I lost m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter