CHAPTER 2

Destined with the Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Have you already experienced feeling like you really want to go out but cannot? No. Okay. Let me explain it this way, have you been in a kind of situation, when you're riding in a train then suddenly you felt the urge to poop? But then you can't because, you know, train doesn't have a CR or it does? Well, that's what I feel when I'm dealing with Physics and Mathematics. 

 

I am willing to understand it but my brain has a brain on it's own and it's not willing to function. Seriously, when it comes to numbers, my brain automatically shut down. I swear, if it's a robot then it'll encounter system malfunction and there's a possibility that it will beat itself. Ghaad. What is life?

 

On the bright side, I'm not the only one whose suffering from this hell. Unfortunately, Chanyeol's with me and the guy named Daniel who looks cute when he smiles.

 

Tantanan. Ninja mode is on. We're not Naruto okay? We don't do flashbacks and . No offensement. We keep on passing papers, old school? I know right. Like the Ninja that we are, our mission is not to get caught by the cyborg. Were at the back part so, we can't be easily seen nor be heard when we do naughty things. 

 

'When will he stop?' Whined Daniel.

 

'Till the humanity go extinct.' I answered nonchalantly.

 

'What?' Chanyeol asked dumbly. 

 

'Oh please~ shut it.' I replied. Rolling my eyes.

 

(Just imagine that they were writing it in the paper.)

 

Seeing Chanyeol's reply, Daniel burst in laughter and here I am trying to surpress mine. You can't blame me though~ you can't take Chanyeol seriously. Also when you see someone laugh, you'all laugh too. Or is it just me again? Yes people, I'm that shallow sometimes.

 

We kept on giggling like a teenage girl, plus the fact that I really enjoy watching both of them argue. They're amusing. I was about to say something when...

 

'Brrrrrrrrrt.'

 

'Oh. Damn.' I looked at the two idiots and added, 'tell me I just did not do that.' All I do is close my eyes in embarrassment and lowered my head. Everyone haven't heard of it right? Good bye dignity, I'm gonna miss you.

 

I glanced at the two and their face is as red as tomato, holding their laughter.

 

'Shut it. It's not even that loud.' I countered.

 

'Sure, it's not' Daniel answered mocking me.

 

How dare this .

 

Elsa be like;

 

How girls fart: Conceal don't feel vs How boys fart: Let the storm rage on~ (Frozen Reference ✌)

 

Now. Whose more shameless, Huh?

 

Instead I replied confidently, regaining my dignity.

 

'It wasn't a fart ..' I said. 'My lower intestine just blew you kiss.'

 

 

------------------------------- 

 

 

The three of us kept on bantering when Mr. Lee Soo Man announced something, 'I'll give you 30 minutes to study our lesson we discussed earlier then we'll have a short quiz afterwards. I'll be right back once the 30 minutes is done.' The he goes out. Great.

 

'Horror. This is purely evil.' I whined.

 

'It's okay to get zero right? After all, it's just a short quiz. Right?' He asked us. I facepalmed my face.  Sometimes, it makes us question Yeol's sanity. My brain can't reach his way of thinking. I was about to mock him when Kang Daniel interrupt me. 

 

'Don't worry,  I got you guys.'

 

Well, at least he knows something.

 

When Mr. Lee arrived we settle back and begin the stupid short quiz.

 

Here goes nothing.

 

 

-----------------------

 

 

'You Jerk!' I hissed while hitting Daniel's arm. 'You said you know!' I angrily asked 'Why the hell did you ended up copying my answer?!'

 

'I'm sorry, I got confused and I was running out of time and saw your paper. It was calling me.' He answered rubbing his injured arm.

 

'Hah. I can't believe this!' I rolled my eyes. We were now walking to the cafeteria. Thankfully, it's lunch time. 

​​

You know that feeling, when you got angry despite of the fact that you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter