#3.2

make it right.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Eunbi. Hwang Eunbi. EUNBI, WAKE UP.”

 

The said girl immediately sat upright on the bed, her breathing ragged upon hearing her name being called. Eunbi could feel sweat dripping down her forehead as she slowly tried to even out her breathing. Her heart was racing and her body was shivering in fear as images of what she had just went through flashed in her mind.

 

“You frightened me there for a moment, Eunbi. You looked like you had a really bad nightmare.”

 

Hearing the all too familiar voice again, the terrified girl felt her heart calm down a little and slowly lifted her head up to see if it was really Yewon who was talking to her. She didn’t want to think that everything was a dream or hallucination again. She wanted to stop doubting herself and be happy with the chance she was given again although she knew it was selfish of her to do so. She deserved to be happy as much as the other people around the world, right? Of course, she did. There must be a reason why she was given another chance to make things right and not mess up again. The thought of this very moment being wrong had vanished in her mind the moment she submitted herself to her desire. This was the life with Yewon she had always wanted and dreamt of since they first started dating. She should be thankful she was given the rare opportunity.

 

“I—I’m not dreaming, right? This is real. You’re still here with me,” she muttered, though, slightly unsure of her own words.

 

“You’re not dreaming. I am still here, Eunbi,” Yewon looked at Eunbi worriedly and brought her hands up to gently cup the latter’s cheeks. “I'll always be with you. That’s what I promised you, didn’t I? I’m not going anywhere.”

 

“My dream… you weren’t with me. I was all alone in my room… with lots of soju bottles around,” Eunbi forced the words out, tears threatening to fall at any time as she recalled her dream. “I was barely alive and… and Dr. Kim… Dr. Kim, she came over to check up on me.”

 

“... Dr. Kim? Who is she? I didn’t know you’re seeing a doctor,” Yewon frowned slightly, her eyes filled with concern.

 

“She—” Eunbi had no idea how to answer Yewon’s question. Her voice suddenly felt like it was stuck in throat, making it hard for her to speak up when she badly wanted to tell the younger girl everything about her dream.

 

However, was it really a dream though? Eunbi could not help but let the question linger in her mind.

 

It felt too real for it to be a dream. It was as i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter