chapter 2: you too

your name
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

jungkook shifted on the couch, thinking of what english words to reply to the direct message he just received right now. it did surprised him though that he actually got a reply from her.

"yoongi hyeong, how do you start conversation?" jungkook asked, without looking away from his phone screen.

"why? are you talking to someone?" yoongi asked back in return without bothering to answer jungkook's question.

yoongi has been working in his studio as usual when jungkook came in and 'hang out' there because he got bored and had nothing to do that day.

"nope. i dm-ed a youtuber this morning and apparently i got a reply."

"does the person know who you are?"

"no," jungkook said.

after all, yoongi did not even tell how to start a conversation. probably because he was already so carried away with his work again. that's what passion does to someone.

"oh is okay. by the way, can we be friends?" jungkook replied to the dm.

[jeojjvno] hazelccc sends a dm: sure! why not. i like making new friends. how are you?

"woah?" jungkook straight up sat on his seat as he saw the dm. he never thought that he'd get a reply.

"i am fine thank you. how are you?" jungkook replied.

[jeojjvno] hazelccc sends a dm: haha i mean, how old are you? anyhow im fine too thank you :-)

"hyeong, if someone says how are you does it mean how old are you or how are you in general?"

"how do i know? why don't you just ask namjoon." yoongi said back in return with his sloppy yet husky voice.

jungkook tilted his head. he was not sure though. after all he just decided to reply the dm since she does not seem to end their-making-new-friends-conversation.

"oh, sorry. i am 21 years old. how about you?"

[jeojjvno] hazelccc sends a dm: no need to say sorry. i am 20 this year :-)

hazel did not mind to eliminate the smiley emoji at the end. when you're making new friends, first impression is important. she said.

"i think we same age. i born 1997. but my age in korea is 21."

[jeojjvno] hazelccc sends a dm: oh yea! i know about that. you add one year to your age right? so when is your birthday? mine is in november.

"i born early. mine is in september. you have boyfriend?" jungkook did really sure why he asked, but he for sure he had no other questions to ask yet he wanted the conversation to keep on going.

[jeojjvno] hazelccc sends a dm: hahaha no, i don't feel like having a boyfriend right now. how about you?

"same. me too." he might as well just already killed the conversation but he did not know anymore how to keep it going. he was really bad at this.

[jeojjvno] hazelccc sends a dm: why?

jungkook was a bit surprised that hazel was there still wanted to reply, and now she asked him back why? he also does not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter