chapter 1: nice to meet you

your name
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

jungkook has no idea since when did he started to get obsessed watching videos on youtube. might as well because these past two days he didnt do anything expect for playing games or just scrolling through his phone. if only he has some friends to hang out, he mustve been somewhere else but for sure not in his room.

"i've just checked in to our hotel, let me show the view from my room." a soft voice comes from the devices on jungkook's computer desk.

he probably was so carried away and been binged watching some v-logs on youtube even though he can't understand some of the things that being said. 

"we can see the beach from here," says the earlier voice.

"yah jungkook, get ready. we'll be having dinner outside,"

jungkook sighs. how many times they've been talking about knocking the door, jimin still has the guts to barged in without even notifying. he closes the tab before walked to his closet, grabbing some hoodie before went out of his room.

 

"im so sorry, but i cant join today's discussion. i swear i will make some time tonight, okay?" amy said on the other line.

its the same excuse. amy might be stupid enough or couldnt be think any better excuses to get escape from group discussion, "what do you mean by make some time? amy, ive been counting and this is the sixth time you said you couldnt make it to our discussion."

"i know, but i seriously cant."

"last chance amy, if you didnt attend tonights meeting, your name will be removed from this project." hazel makes it cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter