Unlucky me!

Foolish Heart

Shinhye:

I never thought that i'll work with that jerk!? at first i thought his kind, gentel, generouse, but i have to admit his handsome! Im on my way to my WORK but i saw...i saw my worst enemy Geun! for all i know, working for him for one week makes my head spin around cause he always make me run for errands and he always give me this pile of papers and make me staple them all, i never tried to be a secretary, this is my first time to work as a secretary and i don't know what they usually do. My adviser said " as long as you don't fall in love with him, you can keep your work" she said that to me softly, i have no idea why he don't want for a girl to fall inlove with him? is he a Monster? a Vampire? or... or... worst a...... GAY?? OMG! NO it can't be! but it might be cause he don't fall in love with girls, so he must like guys! ohhhh! he has that taste? what a preference! "HEY!" i heard from a distance, i wonder who is that? "Hey Shinhye!" who is that guy? he keeps on shouting my name. "Hey Shinhey! can't you see me? your looking at me? who can you stare like that to me while im calling you?" Geun said to me with a harsh voice, Wait?? what? Geun is the one who's calling me?? wait? is he calling me and i'm just staring at him like a numb?WHAAATTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOOK LIKE A FOOL!!!! OMO! this is embarassing! i can feel his laughing! ughh! i need to stop looking at him! agioo!

As i walk towards to my cubicle i perform this silly style, the Shinhye style, i usullay use this style if i'm trying to advoid a person who saw my embarassing attitude. i do it like a spy im leaning my back at the wall and look around bending my keen so i can hide at small tables, so while doing it "hey Shinhye what the heck are you doing?" i wonder who is that talking i look around up and down then someone tap my back and said " At your back!" so i looked at my back..... WAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "hey stop shouting? do i look like a ghost? what's the matter with you? shinhye! are you in drugs?" Geun said it while doing a spy thing to. its like he's copying me for a while, i was shock cause i'm trying to avoid him but how can he saw me doing that? i can't speak i'm sweating in front of him im totally speechless. " Shinhye have you eaten? can you come with me? i so hungry! no one wants to come with me, you're the only one who can come with me, can you? please!" Geun said it beautifully i don't know what to say i'm still speech less. will i? but what might happen?

Okey so i join with him and i'm still not talking, what will i do?? i don't know what to say! " Shinhye, are you okey? are you sick? i didn't see you talk right know, its kinda akward to see you quiet, i remember you're so..so.. loud and noisy! whats the matter? did some one break you're heart??" Gross! when he said did some one break you're heart he talks to me like i'm a baby, when you talk to babies and say gogogaga in a yucky way. So where here at.. at... i really don't know the place but it looks like a fine resturant. Wait! i have no money! i forgot it in my bag at the cubicle! OMO! i'm hungry to i cannot eat without money! ughh!! i always forgot my things! even my phone! "are you going inside??" Geun ask gently, "ahh. no need. i'll just wait for you outside" Me smiling with my tummy grambling, "Why? this is a fine resturant, they have many fine foods here! and its not that expensive so common!" Geun replied with a smiling face, gosh! this is the first time i saw him smile! my heart is pounding like a nail! wait! pounding? it can't be its just hunger!! "No im fine just go ahead and i'll wait" i said while holding my stomach, "okey you said it" Geun replied weirdly, he's towards the stairs and he turn around and run unto me and grabbed my hand and said "My treat!" the he smiled at me, i almost melt then he brought me inside fast, i was still surprise cause everything happendm fast i mean he just grabbed my hand the said something then smiled at me and run with me toward the door so i was shocked. when we got inside he's still holding my hand and i think he's looking for someone, HE'S STILL HOLDING MY HANDS! but my stomach grambled all of a sudden then he heard " ahh! so you're not hungry but as what i heard your stomach is crying because of hunger!" he said it softly and fa smiled again! i'm really melting and he's still holding my hands! OMO! i'll die! so from preventing death i took my hand then he didn't react! i saw him waving at somebody then when i looked he's waving at a beautiful girl with a handsome boy but he's more handsome than Geun. i wonder who are they?

"Hi GEUNY!" the girl shouted, haha GEUNY!! hahaha it seems that he's a baby! haha! " Taeyeon! long time no see! i've miss you so much!" Geun replied with a happy voice then they hugged, wait are they together? OMO! do Geun have a girl friend? " Me too, ah yeah i almost forgot! this is Donghae my friend he would like to work in you company as your partner" taeyeon replied, "ah! sure you're already hired! haha! im not joking! i need a pertner right know you know, and by the the before i forgot.." Geun grabbed me then place me in front of them while holding my shoulders both "this is Shinhye my new secretary she will make you feel happy cause she's full of embarassment that when you caught her doing that you'll laugh!" Geun said it cheerfully, What the heck! he's a bad guy! he don't need to publish that! Donghae looked at me then smiled then he came to me and touched my head when he did that i was shocked and speechless..but suddenly i heard someone calling my name from behind, its not Geun cause he's almost beside me then.....