You as a Stalker

Foolish Heart

When Geun tripped down and Shinhye helped him get up, they were shcocked that the meet again accidentally!

Geun: YOU AGAIN?? did we bumped into each other again?

Shinhye: I know! but why are you here?? are you stalking me?

Geun: No way i'm gonna stalk you! I DON'T LIKE YOU! i'd rather stalk a rat thatn to stalk you!

Shinhye: HEY! you don't need to be harsh! i'm just asking here but you where totally guilty!

Geun: NO WAY I"M GUILTY!

Shinhye: NO Way I'M GONNA STALK A GUY LIKE YOU!

Geun: REALLY? many girls cry and die for me!

Shinhye: you have confidence to say that to me! WHATEVER! YEAH I ADMIT THAT YOU HANDSOME AND APPILING BUT YOU A CLOD HEARTED GUY!

Geun: I accept that! Cause that is trully true!

Shinhye: Go away! i don't like to fight withyou!

Geun and Shinhye is shouting to death, there voices reaches to "Chicken hot Chicken" resturant Shinhye's boss came out because of the commotion.

Boss: MS. SHINHYE! WHY ARE OU FIGHTING WITH OUR COSTUMER?? YOU KNOW THAT SI STRICTLY PROHIBITED!

Shinhye: ahhh!! boss! this is not a costumer! he's just a guy passing by!

Boss: EVEN IF HIS NOT A COTUMER! HE MIGHT DECIDED TO EAT HERE BUT YOU FOUGHT WITH HIM THAT'S WHY HE CHANGE'S HIS MIND! SHINHYE!......YOU'RE FIRED!

Shinhye: But... but.. i don't have work! i'm still working for my allowance in school!

Boss: No BUTS, NO TEARS AND ESPECIALLY NO PLEASES! GO OUT AND TAKE THAT CHICKEN COSTUME OFF! YOU LOOK LIKE A DUMMY!

Geun: BLEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET! BLEEH!

Shinhye: It's because of you! stay away from me! now i need to find a job! thanks for everthing!

Shinhye turns back and walk away while crying and she keep's wiping her tears while Geun's smile disapear and look at her sadly and he's starting to be guilty for what he did to Shinhye.

The day after that

Shinhye in her headquarter with Hani

Hani: Hey! girl! please don't be sad! I'll get help with my aunt to help you find a new job! but my other aunt said that her Boss i needing a secretary but i don't know if you can do that.

Shinhye: ofcoures i can but i don't know if im qualifide!

Jang incorporated

_____: Yes ma'am may help you?

Shinhye: sure you can! ahh. see i need this job, i know i'm just a teenager and dosen't know everthing but my mother is in Jeju cause she hidding fm the debit holders, i'm working to repay her debits.

_____: ahh okey but do you easily fall in love?

Shinhye: Ofcoures not!

_____: So your hired!

Shinhye: really!??? yey!

_____: you can be in this club but promise me that you won't fall inlove with our boss!

shinhye: I promise!

Shinhye Jumped because of joy but she don't know that she need to work right away, so she's in her new cubicle near to her boss's office and she's laughing because of her excitement.

_____: Umm. can you please trun down you're voice, you're interupting me!

Shinhye is looking for the deep voice and familiar voice. So she turn around and....

Shinhye and Geun: WHAT??!

That familiar and deep voice is Geun and she was suprise when she saw Geun as her BOSSSSSS!

Shinhye: am i dreaming or this is reallity?

Geun: I...i....i think this is reallity! You really stalk me!

Shinhye: WHAT?? HOWCOME? I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE YOU WORK AND YOUR NAME!

Geun: HUH?

Geun really thinks that Shinhye is a stalker but he realize that shinhye dosen't really know him so he searched of some information on how to find a person you want to know, he even try Facebook, Twitter and many more but nothing happend so he just stik with Shinhye's reason.