Bumped with love!

Foolish Heart

Geun is really wondering about this girl and and he's trying his best to find this girl, so while he's on the way to his office he bumped into this girl.

_____: Awww!

G: oh! sorry! im just in a hurry, i didn't saw you coming!

_____: Next time can you look if somone is in your way so you wouldn't have to bumped into another person again!

G: yeah i'll keep that in mind!

The girl's temper is really high that she almost slap Geun but when she glance into Geun's face.

_____: aaaaaaaaaaah! My n--n-n-n-nam-e-e i-sszzz

G: ahm.. okey i don't have time for chitchat i am a busy man and have no time for you. so see you around!

Geun is in a hurry that's why he didn't introduce his self. Shinhye is allitle bit suprise of Geun's face cause he looks like a angle that God sends for her to love.

AT SHINHYE'S HEADQUARTER (HER ROOM)

Shinhye: hey girls! i've got something to say to you guys! i've found this guy that will save us from depression!

Hani: REALLY! NO JOKE? is he handsome?

Shinhye: Yeah i think but he's not my type and his to bossy and to...to...to.. i don't know he's not that in to me!

Hani: STOP IT! its impossible that you don't like that guy!

Mary: What if Shin Hye is saying the truth cause i've never seen her like this!

Shinhye: Yeah! Mary is right!

Hani: I don't know but i smell something fishy about this guy! its like you and him are meant to be!

Shinhye: Stop it! i'm only inlove with Minho!

Mary: As if he talks to you and look at you, but he don't even know you!

Shinhye: Shut up! some day he'll talk to me!

Hani: Wish on! stop dreaming!

Mary: That boy is selffish!

Shinhye: Huuh! i think one day he'll know what i feel!

Mary: I hope so!

Geun's office

Secretary: Hey sir!

Geun: hi!

Secretary: Sir you have many meetings today, with the tay incorporation.

Geun: i know, i wish i could move that meeting today, i m so tierd!

Sec: i know your pain! when you feel that you could use a hug!

Geun: hey! don't cross the line!

Sec: but sir! i've been inlove with you for a long long time! you won't talk to me about love but i knew that somewhere in your eyes that you need me!

Geun: ofcourse i need you! you're my secretary! you hold my apointments and give me details!

Sec: so you only look at me as your servant?

Geun: i guess..

Sec: if that so.. i quit! i'll send you may reignation! YOU COLD HEARTED GUY! YOU DON'T DESREVE A LOVING GIRL! YOU NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT A GIRL'S FEELING! and sir your mom called, look's like she needs a baby boy! BLEH!

Geun: hey wait! I need you! i need you to make my coffee!

Sec: SHUT UP!

Geun's day is almost broken, he bumped to a unkwon girl and her sedretary left. isn't it a good day?

Geun: what a bad day! (geun in the phone taking with his best friend taeyeon)

Taeyeon: aww!! G-E-U-N-Y! don't be sad! i'll find you a new secretary!

Geun: I hope that girl won't fall inlove with me like Daiana!

Taeyeon: i promise that to you!

Geun's face smiled

Geun: Taeyeon with you by my side, i feel like i've been protected for a long time or forever.

Taeyon: i know, just know that i'm always here for you.

Geun: thanks! gotta go hope to see you someday!

taeyeon: okey bye!

Geun dosent know that taeyeon is been inlove with him ever since they meet. Geun is a good boy but he don't relly like the word love cause when his a child his mom and dad is been fighting for a long time and planed to separate.

Geun: I really like to see that girl. she's been in my dream's for many times! i'm really worried!

Geun want's to know that girl's name and what she looks like.

Shinhye's work (chicken mascot)

Shinhye: BAKKK! BAKKKK! BOKAKAK!! PLEASE TRY OUR NEW PRODUCT CHICKEN STEW!! IT'S REALLY DELICIOUS AND YOU''LL SAY BOKAK! (shinhye shouting)

Shinhy is done working she sit in a bench with her costume and her feet is streched in the ground. someone is walking and triped in her feet.

BANG!!!!

______: AWWWW!

Shinhye: OMO!!! i'm sorry mister!

When shinhye help the man to stand up....

______: NEXT TIME CAN YOU MOVE YOU'RE CHICKEN FEET!

Shinhye:I'm soooooooo! OMO!! you again!

The boy that she triped is GEUN!

Geun: YOu again???

Geun and Shinhye met again!