Episode Four

The Sly Performing Arts Student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode Four

Irene Bae

 

“You seem to be over in cloud nine. You okay, Irene unnie?” Seulgi asked with suspecting eyes, stifling a laughter probably because I looked funny. That woke me up on trance. Oh yeah right, I’m in a wedding! Gosh, what’s going on with me…

“That dress looks good on your, by the way. Where did you got it? I’m pretty sure it’s not yours…?” My best friend’s voice trailed off, eyeing me from head to toe. She winked, almost imitating a ert that I ended up slapping her shoulders in reflex. “—Aack! Yah, what was that for unnie!”

“That’s for looking at me like a ert, you bear!” I half-shouted, still trying to be composed since some people glanced at us. 

“Tch… you didn’t answer my question though. Where’d you got the dress? More than that... who drove you here…?”

“I-I—“ I paused, remembering the silly memory. Unconsciously, my cheeks heated up in the process. Before I can answer, Seulgi teased me to it.

“Ohhh, you’re blushing! It’s Son Seungwan, isn’t it~?” The wiggling eyebrows and Seulgi’s teasing smirk got me blushing more and totally flustered. “What happened unnie on the way here unnie~??”

“I-it’s not l-like t-that! I-I—W-we didn’t—I-I w-was j-just—S-she—Ahhhh I don’t know anymore.” A pout found its way on my lips as I felt my body collapsing more to my seat. I’m totally out of it and Seulgi’s teasing isn’t exactly helping me.

A few hours before, I was extremely flustered when I noticed that Wendy indeed waited for my appointment to finish. She was standing against her motorbike, her helmet on her arm while her face was showing that soft smile that is melting my insides. And when she greeted me, I never knew that her smile would be much better with the sunlight than the rain.

She just looks so bright and happy.

Then on our way to the venue, we dropped by the mall so she can buy something to wear. That ended up with her buying me a dress—this dress—I am wearing. I won’t even start with how I almost swooned when she showed me her clothes, just a simple blue and white dress. It was both classy and chic, and really suited well with her.

She’s really good looking. Really.

“By the way, Irene unnie… I heard that Wendy actually is from that wealthy family. You scored well~~”

“Ah seriously, Sseul… Stop teasing me, please!”

My best friend just laughed. “I’m just sayi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter