A Visit From Myungsoo

Trapped In Paradise

 

{Young Mi}

"Who are you? How did you get in my room? And why do you have wings?" I asked.

 

"My name is Myungsoo. I flew into your room and I'm an angel." he walked closer to me.

 

But I wasn't scared, his wings looked beautiful. Like in fantasy books.

 

"Were you the one that left me this feather?" I asked, showing him the one left behind.

 

"No, that wasn't me. It was my brother. I'm sure he'll come to see you soon." he smiled at me.

 

Oh, too bad. I wanted to meet the one that left this feather behind... My guardian angel..

 

"Don't frown, princess. I'm know he will visit you soon. As will my other brothers." Myungsoo said.

 

"Why are angels visiting me? And how many brothers do you have?" I asked him.

 

"I have 6 other brothers. And because all of us don't want you to be sad.. It's hard to explain. But when you're sad, we don't want you to be sad. We want you to smile." he said to me softly.

 

"Oh.. But why me of all people? Aren't there other girls in the world?" I asked, remembering that my parents didn't want me for me.

 

"Yes, but none of them are quite as beautiful as you." Myungsoo gave me a small smile as his fingers grazed over my cheek.

 

I winced at his touch, my cheek still burning from my mom's slap.

 

Myungsoo noticed and held his hand to my cheek, my wound healing instantly.

 

"Angels have powers huh?" I said, holding my cheek in my hand.

 

"Of course we do." Myungsoo grinned cockily. "Now, princess where would you like to go that's anywhere but here?"

 

I looked out the window, "Hmm.. It's already dark outside so no one should be around. Can we go to the carousel?" I asked.

 

Myungsoo smiled, "Of course we can. I'll have to carry you though." he said, holding out his arms.

 

I willingly put my arms around his neck as he picked me up. He might be a stranger but at least I wouldn't be in this wretched room anymore.

 

He flew out of my sky light and into the nightsky.

 

"You know you can open your eyes, princess." Myungsoo said.

 

Slowly, I opened my eyes and saw the entire castle and village at night. Some people still had their lights on while others didn't. The carnival was close and I could see the Ferris wheel in the moonlight.

 

I looked up to the sky and saw all the stars. Something I haven't seen in a long time. I may have been JUST imprisoned, but my confinement has been far longer than that.

 

"Missed this, huh, princess?" Myungsoo said, as I felt him watching my facial expressions.

 

"Very much so.. It's been a long time since I have been able to see this." I said, still looking at all the stars in the sky.

 

"I know, princess. I know." is all he says and I believe him. I don't know how he knows, but I know he does.

 

We arrived in front of the carousel and I was right, no one was there.

 

Myungsoo gently put me down but kept his arm around me. He snapped his fingers and all the lights came on.

 

"Don't turn on the music." I told him.

 

"Why not? Isn't it part of the experience?" he asked me, confused.

 

"True, but I don't like the music that plays." I admitted as he helped me into a horse.

 

"Hmm..." he says, as if he's thinking really hard.

 

He snaps his fingers again and a different song plays.

 

(My lovely girl, my lonely girl

My lovely girl, my lovely girl)

 

"Thank you, Myungsoo-ssi." I said as the carousel started to move slowly.

 

"Oppa. Myungsoo oppa. I'm older than you, so call me oppa." he said.

 

I smiled at him, "Thank you, Myungsoo oppa."

 

{Myungsoo}

Her beautiful smile was on her face again. After so many years of hiding it, it was back.

 

"Will you ever tell me how you found me?" she asked, breaking my daze.

 

"If you sincerely want to know, princess, then yes." I told her.

 

She became quiet as she made her decision. I could see her thinking about it and she decided that she didn't want to know.

 

The ride ended and she had return back home to sleep.

 

She even yawned a few times on the carousel but she tried to hide it.

 

"Ready to go, princess?" I asked, once she stepped off the platform.

 

"I guess.. Always have to be trapped in paradise." she said softly.

 

"You can always have visits from angels, princess. Just wait." I told her.

 

She gave me a small smile as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

 

I picked her up in my arms and flew back to her room in the castle. She fell asleep along the way and so I just gently put her down on her bed.

 

"Sweet dreams, Young Mi-ah."

 

I flew back to Heaven where they were waiting to interrogate me.

 

Author's Note:

Hey guys, sorry this was superrrr long.. :O

but anyway.. the other members will be too :D

nice and fluffy<3
here is myungsoo: