A Visit From Woohyun

Trapped In Paradise

 

{Young Mi}

I woke up with the sun on my face and smiled. Maybe being trapped in paradise wasn't so bad. If I could get visits from angels.

 

I got ready for the day, knowing something else for the wedding would probably come up.

 

*knock knock*

 

"Hello?"

 

"Are you decent, child? We have to ask you some things?" My mother called through the door.

 

"Yeah, I'm fine. Come in." I said, sitting on my bed.

 

They slowly opened the door and entered. My mother came straight to sit on the bed with me while my father hovered.

 

"We have to pick color schemes for the wedding. So what do you think?" My mother laid all the pictures of flowers, cakes, tables, and decor in front of me. "Pink? Blue? Pure white? Red?" She pointed at them excitedly.

 

I closed my eyes and picked a random one, it happened to be pure white. "This one." I said softly.

 

"White! Excellent! It'll be so dreamy and romantic I promise!" my mother squealed in delight. [A/N: saw what i did there? ;D]

 

"What have you decided, Young Mi?" my father asked sternly.

 

"Why can't I marry his son instead? He's my age, our kingdoms could still unite, and I might have a chance at happiness." I said, regretting it immediately, when his eyes turned hard.

 

"No. King Bong Man wants to marry you. So you will marry him." my father said.

 

"Then, I'm still staying in this room. So please leave at any time." I pointed at the door and walked towards the window.

 

"Fine. But you will do what we want in the end." my father said, walking out as a tray of food walked in.

 

I saw him turn up a small smile, and I took the food and threw it out the window, in front of them.

 

"I'm not hungry." I said, as they left and I pushed the door closed behind them.

 

"We can't drug her food anymore, she knows not to eat it." I heard my father say as he walked away from the door.

 

I walked around my room often, practicing what Hoya oppa taught me. Just to distract myself, from thinking negative things. From thinking about the possibilities that my parents would resort to, to force me into the marriage.

 

"Hello, princess." someone behind me said.

 

I turned to see a muscular guy with his bangs slightly in his eyes, smiling at me.

 

"Hello, may I ask what is your name?" I curtsied formally.

 

"My name is Woohyun, please call me oppa. And I'm here to do whatever you wish, pretty." He leaned down and kisses the top of my hand.

 

"I'm guessing you are not the one who gave me the feather." I told him, as he started brushing my hair out of my face.

 

"That would be correct, pretty. What shall we do? Would you like some food?" Woohyun asked me.

 

"Sure, I didn't eat the drugged food anyway." I nodded, moving closer to him.

 

"Well, let's get you some food made with love, by me." He grinned, taking me his arms as we flew out the window.

 

The sun had already set, so it was dark out. But the moon and the stars lit up the night perfectly.

 

"Where are we going, Woohyun oppa?" I asked, as we continued to fly over everything.

 

"You'll see soon, pretty." Woohyun looked down at me and winked.

 

We went to the clearing near the edge of town. But it wasn't empty.

 

There was a small table in the middle of it, lit with glowing orbs.

 

"Dinner, pretty?" Woohyun grinned as he pulled the chair out for me.

 

"Yes, please." He sat on my right as we took up a corner of the square table.

 

He pulled off the silver covers, "Jjang! Italian, my specialty." Woohyun wiggled his eyebrows.

 

I giggled, before taking a bite.

 

It was really good.

 

"This is amazing, Woohyun oppa."

 

"I'm amazing right, pretty?" Woohyun smirked.

 

"Oh gosh," I rolled my eyes.

 

"But you know you really are beautiful, you should smile more often." Woohyun said sweetly.

 

"I'm trying, but you know how it is..." I refused to finish that sentence but Woohyun seemed to read my thoughts.

 

"Yup, parents. It's okay, you have me now." Woohyun said, a rock hit his head. "I mean us, you have us."

 

I laughed a little more, I'm guessing the others made that happen.

 

"You would guess right, pretty." Woohyun grinned, rubbing the back of head still.

 

"It's okay, Woohyun oppa. I understand what you meant. Though, I still want to know who left me the feather." I admitted.

 

"How about I tell you about him?" Woohyun offered.

 

"Sure. I want to know anything and everything." I told him.

 

"Well, my brother who gave you the feather, he's the oldest out of all of us." Woohyun said.

 

"Really? So he's like a leader of you guys then?" I asked.

 

"In a way, yes. And he likes to take care of people." Woohyun said.

 

"Oh, I see. What else? Is he nice? When will I get to see him?" I asked again.

 

"Umm.. The rest I'll leave as a surprise. As for him being nice, he's definitely nice... To you. To the rest of us, not always." Woohyun grinned when another rock hit him.

 

"Aish, it's because we misbehave then he's mean but other than that he's nice." Woohyun corrected.

 

"Oh..." I yawned. "I see..."

 

"It's time for your beauty sleep, pretty. Let's go." Woohyun smiled and held open his arms.

 

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he picked me up and flew back to the castle.

 

{Woohyun}

Maybe we tire her out, that's why she always falls asleep on the way back?

 

I laid her down and pulled the blanket over her.

 

Time to get back at those idiots for throwing rocks at me.

 

Author's Note:

hey guys~ it's been a while huh?

well i'm rotating now.. between 8 fics on my own. and 2 fics i co-write..

so.. i'm working on it~~ <3 I love you<3 and i have planned this out already. to about 40 chapters <3 hehe :3

please vote:

 

 

and here's some Namstar: