Interrogations I

Trapped In Paradise

 

~In Heaven~

(Myungsoo Interrogation)

"Yah! What did you do with her?"

 

"Was she happy?"

 

"Is she sick?"

 

"Does she feel better?"

 

Question after question was shot off to Myungsoo.

 

"Yah! Enough!" Sunggyu yelled at the boys, who immediately shut up. "The main question is, did you cheer her up for the night, Myungsoo?" He asked the younger boy.

 

"Yes, I did, Hyung. Did you watch us? Or no?" Myungsoo asked him.

 

"We all watched, except Sungjong, he had a different assignment to watch. She was really happy on the carousel." Sunggyu admitted.

 

"Yup, and she still has that beautiful smile that we used to see when she was younger." A small smile crept on Myungsoo's lips.

 

"She was happier before she turned 15." Sungyeol sighed.

 

"We have to make sure she gets food tomorrow. I have this feeling that she will no longer eat anything given to her, regardless of whether or not it's tainted." Myungsoo said, remembering the thoughts Young Mi let slip before she fell asleep.

 

"Neh, now let's go do our other work. Before Woollim finds out we've been focusing on one girl." Sunggyu said.

 

(Hoya's Interrogation)

"You danced with her?"

 

"She seemed happy again."

 

"The 'inappropriate' dances? Seriously, her parents are such prudes."

 

"She likes ddeukbokki?"

 

"Are we seriously going to do this every single time?" Sunggyu yelled at them.

 

"She was happy again, and she realized its not a dream. So whoever is next better be prepared." Hoya teased. "And Hyung," the younger boy turned to Sunggyu, "Why didn't you leave your name with the feather? She wants to know who it was, you know." he asked.

 

"Because I'm waiting for my turn to tell her. And I want it to be a secret for now, or else who knows what punishment we'll get," Sunggyu admitted.

 

They knew that we were breaking the rules. They weren't supposed to interfere with the world, they weren't even supposed to leave Heaven.

 

If Woollim found out that they did that, they might be assigned a completely different country to watch over. Or they might not even get watching privileges, instead they'd get paperwork duty. Organizing all the names of people that came to Heaven.

 

"Well, we'll leave it as a surprise for you then, Hyung." Woohyun rested a hand on Sunggyu's shoulder.

 

"Thank you."

 

"Do you think she'll ever want us? Like how we want to be around her to keep her happy, I mean. Young Mi is so nice.." Sungjong mused.

 

"I hope so, Sungjong. I really hope so. Because I'm willing to do anything for her. For her, to remain happy forever."

 

Author's Note:

I decided to include the interrogations of the angels :D

hehe :3 a littlething before woohyun's visit...

he's next right? XD lol~ that's who you want in the comments... i think.. ><;

wrote this yesterday before my midterm which is in 45minutes >_<

I hope I do okay.. ><;

you should try guess who the random questions are from :D i had a member in my mind for each one. :D