Measurements

Trapped In Paradise

 

{Young Mi}
I woke up with the sun in my face. I had to blink a few times for my eyes to adjust.
 
Hmm.. Was it a dream what happened last night? I met Myungsoo, he said he was an angel. Was it real?
 
I looked around for some sort of clue but nothing could be found. Maybe it really was a dream...
 
"Oh well. At least I got to ride the carousel and see the stars again." I said out loud, getting ready for the day.
 
*knock knock*
 
"Deh?"
 
"Princess, the seamstress is here to take your measurements to make your wedding dress." the maid said.
 
I made a face but called for her to let the lady in.
 
"Please stand on this pedestal, hands out, feet together, princess." the seamstress said.
 
"This isn't the first time I've been measured. I know the drill." I couldn't resist telling her off like I didn't know any better.
 
"Yes, princess." she said as she rolled out the tape and a pencil.
 
~In Heaven~
"She doesn't look happy at all." Sungyeol said.
 
"Well, she thinks I was a dream. Since you wouldn't let me leave anything behind." Myungsoo said coldly.
 
"Whatever, I'm visiting her tonight."
 
"Fine, at least she's almost done with the measurements. Then maybe she will be happy again." Sunggyu added.
 
"It's for her wedding dress to.. Eckk.. Bong Man.. No wonder she's not happy." Sungjong entered the conversation.
 
"By the way, how is he? The son? Still irritatingly arrogant and prideful?" Sungyeol asked.
 
"Yup, you can see him over there." Sunggyu pointed in the direction.
 
Young Mi put her arms down and let them freely hang as the seamstress took her height.
 
After 20 minutes of measuring and re-measuring, the seamstress left the room and the maid locked the room behind her.
 
"Well, she's done with the measurements. Wait until dusk to visit her." Sunggyu ordered.
 
Author's Note:
I decided to make short chapters in between the visits.
but yeahh... guess who is next! :D
@0330-TBA you cannot guess unni :P
since you helped me pick. XD but yeahhh..
still haven't decided who the son will be..
but i know i'm leaning AWAY from Teen Top. XD