Premier

The UnExpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Kim just got out of the bathroom when her phone has been ringing non-stop. She hurriedly took it at the top of her bed and answered without even looking at the caller as she pat her face using face towel to dry off the water that was still there when she wash her face.

"hello?"

"bro!"

"oh .. Zee what's up? why are you calling this early in the morning?" asks Kim curiously at her younger sister, as she seated at the bed side.

"is it true?"

"huh?" she furrowed her brows as she doesn't know what this sister of her is talking about.

"the article in the newspaper today. it says there that you're dating someone who's also in the picture with you." ..what is she talking about and who is she talking about? asks Kim to herself as she didn't answer and Zee continued "you should check out the newspaper. the picture is taken in a bookstore at the mall. tell me if this is true"

When she heard that , the image of Aom pop out from her mind as her lips formed to a smile and decided to call her and check if she already knows about it so she told Zee "I'll call you later Zee."

"hey you haven't answered my question you je---"

toot toot..

She ended the call not even letting Zee finish her words and called Aom, when the call connected she already heard Aom says "hey! i read the news just awhile ago. I'm not going to get harassed by this right?"

"haha you're funny Aom. of course no one would harass you, i'm still here. I just called to check if you already known about it and i guess you already read it"

"yeah, i was shock at first"

"i'm not that surprise , everyday there are really someone who'll check on my private life you know haha"

"being famous has really has ups and downs huh?"

"yup"

"Are we really going to go at the premier when there will be a lot of pres there?"

"yup, no one can stop me"

"i don't know if you're just an easy going person or just a childish one"

"haha don't like it?"

"uhm.. i - i don't know"

"okay okay i'll stop teasing you so don't you dare not show up this night okay?"

"yeah"

"as long as you're with me, I won't let anyone make you upset. So you don't have anything to fear"

- - - -

 

In the afternoon , Kim went at her place, Nam was the one to open the gate and the door excitedly when she told her that Kim was going here and it might have been her that is ringing the doorbell. Kim is carrying a gift for them, a dress for me to wear at the premier night while Nam was only given something to eat instead because she didn't tell Kim that Nam was here that's why Kim didn't know.

Nam glared at her but she just raised her brow and mouthed 'what?' and Nam then also wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter